Upon entering the room, the stale odour was the first thing noticed. Then the freezing cold. I turned the heat on, left for work for four hours, came back to a still-freezing room. Put on warm pjs, climbed into bed and ended up using the covers from the second bed for warmth. The next morning, shower, the shampoo packet had been opened and used. How disgusting. The hairdryer sounded like it was going to blow up, but luckily I had brought my own. Alas, the plug in the bathroom didn't work. Oh, and the parking lot was glare ice, everywhere, with no attempt or indication that sand or salt had been applied. The weather was perfect that day and the day before, so it had to have been an accumulation. I will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard room with 1 Queen bed and three piece bathroom.Deluxe room with 1 Queen bed or 2 Double bed with four piece bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Hawberry Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hawberry Hotel Little Current
- The Hawberry Motel Little Current, Ontario - Manitoulin Island