Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-06-25
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-06-26
Trip.com
US$81
SAVE US$9
Free cancellation until 21-06-24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$90
TravelocityUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Had a 2 night stay here at the La Pergola as was attending a friends wedding down the road. My hotel room was everything that I thought a Italian room would be. Rooms were clean. Staff attentive I had a lie-in one morning and the staff came back to do my room when I was out at the wedding. I didn't make it down to breakfast but I heard it was Cake. I did make it for dinner on the 1st evening and had Pasta and was very nice indeed. It is just off a main road and in the middle of nowhere so you will need a car as also no taxis. The hotel will drop you off at Train station if you request it

Room tip: Get a room on right side of hotel otherwise its not much of a view
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Natalie N
massoli, Proprietario at Hotel La Pergola, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thanks for your review Natalie! We hope you enjoyed our service!

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We had our last dinner in Umbria at this restaurant. It was ok, but too "correct" and absolutely no Italian kindness. We did not feel special and welcome. The food was grilled and lacked some spices.
Most of the guests were businesssmen.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2017

La Pergola is on a big transit road next to the mototorway and although they may be attentive if you stay at their hotel they were anything but when we ate there last night and tried to take advantage of us (I assume as we look like tourists). We ordered the iberico ham, lobster pasta and carbonara followed by some expensively priced steaks. We were not asked how we wanted our steaks done and after an age 2 very small thin cheap grey steaks were brought out that were so over cooked they were tough as old boots. What happened next was like nothing I've ever experienced in all my years of visiting Italy. We were told they would be replaced and we told waitress we would like them medium rare (though again she did not ask). Out came 2 much better cuts of met that you could be happy to pay 25 euros for and they were slammed down in front of us blue. Not rare, blue. The chef obviously doesn't want any repeat business so we paid the bill and left. Other restaurants nearby are so much better than this place I have no ide why anyone would go there. Avoid.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony P
Reviewed March 30, 2017

had a great lunch in here with business colleagues. Great food, including high quality meats and truffles etc, great location and really friendly staff. Good selection of excellent local italian wines and beers . Certainly plan on returning

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed December 17, 2015

Back at La Pergola after a few years and...it was very dissapointing. Not a trattoria anymore but a fancy restaurant. The service is poor as they try to be "efficient" but turn out to be dispersive (forget about taking your order, etc...). The food is average, reinterpreting a few traditional recipes to sort of nouvelle cuisine presentation also meaning small portions - Big variety of meats: buffalo, Florentine steacks, etc. Too bad as the place is nice and you would expect more, considering the price. Nice parking facility.

Room tip: did not use hotel, just the restaurant.
Date of stay: December 2015