This was my second visit to Kasbah Tiozourgane because it is an excellent place in every respect:
- it's spectacular and full of character,
- the owners and staff are all very friendly and helpful,
- it's a splendid base for climbing on the N side of Jebel El Kest,
- the accommodation is O.K and so is the food.
Contrary to some other reviews:
- the Kasbah is at ~1230 m altitude, i.e. not at 1800 m,
- in Nov.2015 there was Wi-Fi (albeit only in the reception area and not at night),
- there was hot water whenever I need it,
- we experienced no power cuts at all.
All in all: a great place to stay, which I would recommend to everyone happy to go up and down a few flights of stairs every day.More
- Free Wifi