4 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$150
CheapTicketsUS$150
TravelocityUS$150
All reviews swim up bar champagne suite sunset grill salt water pool oceana suite bed and breakfast memorable vacation the entire staff every morning beautiful room bedroom condo caribbean sea foot traffic beautiful property the location is perfect great drinks end of west bay beach
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2021

We accepted our new normal for travel and just completed our first trip. This great, small hotel at the end of the beach was perfect. Very quiet and relaxing. It was a nice beach walk to many restaurants and an easy water taxi ride to others. After a day of diving and sun we were worn out and enjoyed the restaurant/bar at the hotel twice. The staff was very attentive and the reception desk was helpful. Big hooray to Jennifer, Victoria, Alisha, Heidy, and Shon.

Room tip: Champagne room-incredible views
1  Thank ipmont
Madison Keith, Agency / Consultant at Hacienda Caribe Tesoro, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2021

Thank you for the great review... We love seeing you relaxing. Here on Roatan we could only imagine how restrictive things would have been during the past year in the US.... We hope you loved getting the sand in your toes, salt spray in your nose and being able to breath some clean fresh air... We'll be looking forward to seeing you again... with best wishes for safe travels always...

Reviewed April 21, 2021 via mobile

The best part of Caribe Tesoro is the pure peacefulness. It is just a few steps off the beach with several other resorts with excellent hosts! Alisha, Jennifer and Shon were a pleasure to be around!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Safari786855

We sincerely appreciate your wonderful review... Happy to have you as our guests and we are sincerely looking forward to having you return. With best wishes for your safe travels always...

Reviewed April 15, 2021 via mobile

Excellent 5 star service and accommodations at a very good price. 1st great impression was when my van driver greeted me right after stepping out of luggage with a big smile and welcoming me to Roatan. Then Victoria and the staff were so warm and helpful when I arrived at the stunning Hacienda at the West Bay (at the point close to West End) with spectacular views that words cannot describe. The staff (Heidy, & Alisha) made sure my stay was going to be the best experience. This is not your typical hotel, but a beautiful hacienda with lovely island motif decor situated on the prettiest beach with many great restaurants that you can walk to. You can easily visit West End by a quick $3/pp water taxi or if you want some excercise even walk it. My room was nicer than the pictures, with a mix of colorful tiles and wood. My room was so quiet, I could only hear the faint hum of the fan. The amenities are nice with towels, shampoo, etc. I will so miss the delicious morning breakfast cooked by lovely Flora, drinking coffee on the terrace overlooking the majestic bay. The relaxing evenings at the pool bar with Jennifer, the amazing bartender, watching the sunsets mingling with the other guests. Being a single woman, I felt safe with the 24 hr professional security provided by Steven & Charlie. I highly recommend this jewel of a place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Lori B
Madison Keith, Agency / Consultant at Hacienda Caribe Tesoro, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2021

Ms Lori... Thank you... there are simply no words that I can find to match the words you have written for us here. You touch on things that are often not mentioned. Stephen our driver... yes it all starts with him... The staff when you arrive... there is something about seeing a smiling new guest... The rooms... You are correct... they are very different and NO pictures can do them justice... The Water Taxi .. I remember my first ride to West Bay... and he tried to charge me $10... per person... The beauty of the water and the tranquility... The amazing coffee... the drinks at sunset .. and those are stunning everyday... and finally... Steven and Charlie are the best security guys you'll find... they are there to always make sure our guests are safe... Thanks for mentioning all of these details... please come back soon...
With best wishes for Safe Travels always...

Reviewed April 14, 2021 via mobile

This place is wonderful and very relaxing.
The pool is beautiful... Overall, staff was incredibly friendly and helpful to every need of mine. Victoria and Shon you guys rock...

Thanks again guys.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alishatsg

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the stay with us. Shon does rock and Victoria too. Our staff is ready and waiting to see you again... Come back soon ... With best wishes for safe travels always...

Reviewed April 9, 2021

I came this amazing Resort West Bay Roatan with my beloved niece Aishah. We had an amazing experience. The manager Victoria was so helpful. Alisha & Haybid were amazing as well.. The staff enjoyed my Celebration of Life energy!
We stayed in the Champagne room the architect detail is beautiful!!!
I enjoyed the pool along with the bartender Shon!! Thank you all for your hospitality

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank adlinl2021
Madison Keith, Agency / Consultant at Hacienda Caribe Tesoro, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2021

Thanks so much and we are so happy you enjoyed the stay with us... You were a wonderful guest and you stayed in my favorite room overlooking the water... How beautiful... Thank you also for recognizing our staff in your review.. WE love them. Please return and in the meantime... best wishes for safe travels always...