Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
1,556 results
All reviews thirsty turtle vintage pearl laid back drink specials cruise ship west end fish the wait staff front porch nightly entertainment bar restaurant took great care relaxing vacation the entire staff felt very safe carolina marco
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2021

I picked Bananarama not just because it has an awesome name, but because of the convenience of diving and it was right on the beach with a bar. My stay didn't disappoint, and I ended up extending by a few days. I would have extended even longer with how awesome their dive/room package is but I had to get home.

All of the staff were incredibly friendly. The front desk was helpful with any question I had, and the bar staff was awesome. Shout out to Derry and keeping the Barena's flowing. The beach is beautiful and the food at the restaurant was pretty good. About a 2 minute walk away is a courtyard with other food and music, etc... The rooms were better than expected and had little kitchenette's (at least the 2 that I saw), and the A/C was cold and reliable.

All in all, highly recommend. I'll be there for sure next time I go diving. The dive shop is awesome as well, but that's another review.

Reviewed April 18, 2021

This was our second stay at Bananrama Dive Resort. It was great to be recognized and welcomed back by their friendly, helpful, staff. Carolina, Israel, and Kenneth all remembered us from the year before and were just as kind and wonderful as we remembered. We completed our Advanced scuba certificate with the help of dive masters Yami and Martin. We look forward to going back next year.

1  Thank 687sherid
Reviewed April 17, 2021 via mobile

Not too long this time but always enjoyable. Nice room great shower. One of the best designs i have seen. Pretty with lots of room. The room is next to the vintage Pearl restaurant. Unique door. Staff always in the ball. Food good, drinks a decent pour. Beach best in the world. Great places to stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank H8385ZVricharda
Reviewed April 3, 2021

We first came here on a cruise and decided that it would have been better to just stay here for a week. That is exactly what we did. They have the best staff and the beach is so amazing. You can snorkel right from the beach. I did my dive certification while I was staying and I can't say enough of the Dive shop. They made me feel so safe.

Room tip: We stayed in a studio. Room 28. It had its own porch with a sweet view of the beach.
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed March 8, 2021

This was our second stay at Bananarama and I have no desire to look elsewhere.
The dive shop is run extremely well. Dives are with small groups and personal. Jami is very professional and able to provide the perfect dive for all levels of divers. I was especially impressed with her ability to take those who have never dove and turn them into divers who love it. Martin is fantastic at taking you on dives to find what sea creatures you are looking for. Rolando was also great. And not to forget the captain of the boat Brian, thanks for taking care of us. Not only do they set your gear up on the boat but if there are issues that arise they are quick and great at resolving them.
The food and service was great. Carolina has been a fantastic waitress both times we stayed. All the staff took great care of us and made our stay very comfortable and enjoyable. Thanks Janelle and Debbie in the office. Thanks Nancy. It would be too long to list you all SO THANKS!!!!

Date of stay: February 2021