1,161 results
All reviews a la carte restaurants west end living room la sirenas fish all inclusive package sunwing rep bottled water day pass an excursion dive resort cruise ship pool view ocean front full kitchen water taxi t shirts
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

If you visit the Mayan Princess Beach and Dive Resort, I hope you get either Chad or JJ as your guide. They have a natural warm welcoming personality. You feel right at home. The resort staff takes great care of you, I never had someone serve me drinks while I lay out on the beach. I felt really pampered.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank naytivebeauty2
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful place, very comfortable rooms, the staff kind and helpful. Specifically to a nice young lady named Dana. My family and I loved it and had a wonderful time there, We appreciate it. Thanks.!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Maps735202
Reviewed August 20, 2018

We spent 1 week at this great resort.
This was not our 1st time at the Mayan and it is always a great experience.
We had a smooth check in (We arrived after the 3pm check-in time). The rooms was spacious and clean. Tv, Wifi, and A/C worked great except for the time the power went out.
We ate at all 3 a la carte restaurants and the food was very good. Everyone in our party enjoyed the food they ordered. The food at the buffet is also good. You can find good authentic Latin American food with an island twist.
We spent most of the time at their beautiful beach with soft sand and plenty of beach chairs.
The beach does get crowded when cruise ships dump their passengers in Roatan midweek but they are usually gone by 1:30pm.
What makes this all-inclusive resort a great option is the people working there.
They are the nicest and friendly staff we have met. Always with a smile and willing to help. This is one of the reasons why we keep going back to The Mayan!
Looking for a resort with a true Roatan/Honduras feel, go to the Mayan Princess. You wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank cavv123
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Traveled in February 2017. Amazing location on beautiful white sand beach. Clear calm turquoise ocean. Snorkeled down the beach a bit on reef, easy to swim to, many fish to see & beautiful reef. Relaxed in the ocean with drinks watching the sun set. Took water taxi 5 min to West End shops, lovely day. Dined out at several excellent restaurants within 2 min walking distance. Mayan Princess is truly a peaceful resort, central to everything offered on the beach. All of the buffets have a good assortment with fresh food! Staff were beyond excellent, very professional and attentive. Rooms were clean and spacious, a small apartment. Full kitchen with movable island, living room with tv, large bathrooms and a lovely quiet bedroom. Nightly entertainment was enjoyable. Mayan Divers were beyond excellent! .
Thank you to all staff at the Mayan Princess for making our vacation 5 star! We will be returning this coming February for 2 weeks of heaven!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

The Mayan Proncess is a great place for a vacation. The resort is all inclusive. The food is good and the drinks are great! Try the Minkey Lala. Their are three restaurants on site that require reservations for dinner. They were all good. Kayaks and paddle boards were available to use for free. Snorkeling equipment can be rented for $5 per day. I did a snorkeling excursion that one of the resort staff booked for me. It was okay, but I wish I had gone to the dive shop and booked through them. Next time we go, I want to be able to dive.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple