Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,464 results
All reviews san simon a la carte restaurants la sirenas fish west end all inclusive package living room cruise excursion bottled water dive resort all inclusives full kitchen the wait staff beautiful pool ceviche great vacation spent a week
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2021

Spent another 2 weeks of Covid social distancing at the Mayan Princess! What can I say, this was our second stay at MP and another excellent experience, even during the current pandemic. Property had multiple measures in place to keep the staff and guests as safe as possible with hand sanitation, face masks worn by all and evident cleaning; felt safer at PM than at home. From reservations with Victoria, check in with Olive, to bar service by Rony and Jasmine, Breakfast coffee with Demara, Beach service by Roger and Wilmar and everyone in between, the service was fantastic.

Rooms were comfortable and clean and room housekeeping available whenever needed. Food was plentiful and appealing and can't say enough about their pork ribs and Island Ceviche that I still wish I could get the recipe to make at home. The one caveat was the temperature of the buffet that may have been corrected mid stay as initially the food was not as hot as it could have been.
Ate at the special restaurants on many occasions, again with excellent food.

Already planning another trip for next year and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

Room tip: Both pool side and beach front and both are wonderful. We prefer a second floor, but stairs may be intimidating for elderly persons.
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank First_Timer
Reviewed January 19, 2021

Friendly, convenient (Everything was located on the premises), the people were so fun and kind. It was pretty modern, the rooms were huge, and everything was very clean! The pool was INCREDIBLE. Sadly it rained the first ½ of our trip but it didn’t really phase us due to the convenience of everything. Plus they were awesome and had umbrellas for our adventures.

Room tip: The Rooms were larger than I expected.
Reviewed January 11, 2021

This hotel was a WOW from the start. It is incredibly beautiful. My family and I came during Christmas, and they even had it all decorated for the holidays – it was beautiful! It was really clean, and well built.

Unfortunately it rained quite a lot the first couple days we were there, but we hardly noticed because the amenities were so accessible. We spent most of our stay in the “snack bar” where we were served delicious drinks, and could order snacks/meals throughout the day. The staff was very friendly and a lot of fun! There is also a full buffet that is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

When we finally got to go to the beach, it was beautiful- just a few steps away from our room. They had a security guard there to make sure your stuff stayed safe at your chairs while you swam, I thought that was a really nice touch!! The only downside of the beach was the people who approached your chairs constantly to sell you stuff. Other than that, the beach was clean, the water was clear, and overall felt really safe.

The room itself was HUGE! There was a bedroom, giant bathroom, and then a massive living room that connected to an outdoor porch. The living room had a full kitchen in it, and a dining table. It was really great. And everyone on the resort is careful not to use plastic, therefore the resort provided us with a “sippy cup” that was reusable. I liked that they were economically conscious!

Reviewed December 26, 2020

The hotel was not full during Covid and never seemed overly busy. Everyone was super nice and did everything as you would expect from a nice resort style place. Food was extremely average and what you expect on an all inclusive deal. Some of the meals at the nice restaurant were better than others. Everyone is very friendly.

Room tip: We were in room 105 which is perfect. 40 steps for my morning espresso and super close to restaurants and beach with a nice view.
Reviewed December 21, 2020

What i love of Mayan princess is that its a great hospitality to stay. Theres many nice people that are always at your service. I just love it its my fourth time. There are no problems the food the rooms are best in my opinion

Room tip: I would go something medium because the rooms are petty big than what they look on the outside.