I've stayed at two other resorts in West Bay before and decided to go cheap on my solo trip there - PBC also had the cheapest single supplement. I had a great time, the staff was great, the room was a nice size, the balcony was huge, the food was great, the drinks were plentiful. Any issues I had, were dealt with promptly. I found the staff were really willing to please. Internet was $50 for the week. Fri and Sat night dinners were buffets on the beach. The buffet was definitely no Mandarin restaurant - usually 3 or 4 breads/buns, salads, veggies, rice or potatoes, meat, fruit, desserts. Unless your picky, you wont starve. I didn't buy the dive package - I dove with Mayan Divers. Will post separately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras