1,018 results
All reviews rooftop pool blue planet divers west end fish hotel grounds all inclusive package hotel guests large balcony day pass cruise ship days henry morgan scuba diving nice resort lounge chairs dive shop beautiful island island tour
Reviewed August 23, 2018

I read the reviews prior to booking and I was a little hesitate to book here but I did anyways. I should have listen to my gut feelings and never stay here. First of all, the place does not really look as the pictures. The pools both on the premises and roof top is very tiny. The internet connection NEVER, ever work in the hotel room and it was really poor in the common areas. The building where I stayed felt distance from things, meaning the pool, bar, beach. There is ZERO entertainment and barely any music and when there was, it was mostly American, nothing in Spanish. The bar/beach service was horrible, it takes them forever to take your order and even longer to get something from them. The beach umbrellas were so limited or barely any and even when you ask them for it, they don't bring any. The room was ok and it was kept clean. However, again they are all lazy people, I asked from a hair dryer and I just came out of the bathroom and they had asked me to come down ( I was in 3 floor) and get it from the reception, I mean really? The electricity went out every night, maybe they turn it off to safe or just went out and it was HOT without AC. The only person nice was the driver who pick us up at the airport and the the waiter in the morning breakfast. Everything was really expensive so you might as well, pay a bit more and stay at a decent place. This is really not worth your money. I will not stay here again. Oh and the mosquito will kill you, bring bug spray. Also keep in mind it can rain, so bring umbrella and rain coat

5  Thank funtaina25
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Well, this is my first time in this hotel and it was pretty good, the food the service and the personnel, was pretty educated and the guys from the lobby wow they are nice too, I will come back and enjoy the sunsets again.

Special thanks to Ad-Rush Honduras, and Flor she was amazing, and the chef his food is delicious.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
christopher A, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear rey31t

We are very glad to hear your experience with us. Your visit is very important to us, our vision is always to put the best quality in our services,

thank you for your review, we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2018

My friends and I had a blast at Paradise Beach Hotel! the hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful. The food was delicious (kudos to the chef!). Our room was clean and spacious and I was lucky enough to be on the 4th floor (which in Roatan equals an awesome view).

With the help of the hotel staff, we arrange some activities such as snorkeling, parasailing, a visit to the Gumbalimba Park and the SkySwing (not for the fainted heart, trust me) and everything went as expected, no delays or anything.

Yes, I would recommend you stay at this hotel. I had a really good experience and I'm pretty sure you'll have it too.

Room Tip: get a room on the top floors, you'll have a better view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
christopher A, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Yamil G,

Thank you for your comment, we always want our visitors to spend an enjoyable time, it is great to hear that we have met all your expectations.

We hope that in your next visit you can stay with us and enjoy our beautiful beaches and our wonderful resort.

best regards,

Reviewed August 18, 2018

We spent 5 nights at Paradise and had a wonderful time. The hotel location, and team of people were perfect for our relaxing vacation. Everyone was terrific! Many thanks to Jorge A. for all of his recommendations - and setting us up with a tour of the island. The snorkeling and diving right off the beach was convenient. Many thanks.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SandyW1661
christopher A, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Dear Sandy W,

we appreciate your comment and your preference, we work to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Its nice to hear that we have met all your expectations.

We look forward to your next visit.
Best regards,

Reviewed August 16, 2018

We spent three nights here in mid August and want to commend the staff for their hospitality and constant eye toward customer service. This was our first trip to Roatan and probably not a place we'll travel to soon, again, as compared to Hawaii or parts of Mexico. Paradise Beach was a bit overpriced for the rooms and food at the beach bar. Then we discovered that cruise ships stop by the island on Tuesday and Wednesday, only to swarm places like West Bay. But it takes money to make the world go around and we get it with tourism. It was odd, though, to see West Bay turn into L.Vegas strip on New Year's eve the day we decided to lay on the beach. The front desk staff, led by Rafa, are kind and helpful. George is a thoughtful, resourceful tour guide...to be trusted, for sure. Jamie is an excellent waiter and ambassador for the place. Overall, the resort was a pleasant stop, but mucho dinero The rest of the island, which we saw via rental car, was amazing, chaotic, albeit peaceful in areas. Snorkeling was best off West Bay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry S

Dear Terry S,

Thank you for sharing your experience ,we are delighted that you enjoyed your time at Paradise Beach Hotels.

For our team is very importante to provide the best costumer service and we are glad that you had a good experience.

We look forward to your next visit,

best regards,