1,681 results
All reviews entertainment staff air transat rep lobby bar tgi diving fish sand fleas west end nightly shows water aerobics dive shop towel cards towel art each meal donuts a la carte restaurant deep woods fire show
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Such a relaxing trip. Comfy beds, good food, and great attention. At the bar you’ve got to try the Roatan surprise cocktail! I loved the days I spent here. Great beach, and the trips to snorkeling it’s a must

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Fredy M
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Have been 3 times now and love, love, love this place. The staff is amazing, especially the Entertainment Team, the food was great and the rooms are clean and cozy. They are presently updating some of the rooms but beds are comfy and ample space with a nice balcony and beautiful views. You walk down the beach 500 ft and you have some of the best snorkelling in the world. The coral reef is right there and the underwater sights are awesome. Lots to do in Roatan but this hotel is my personal favourite. If you go you most certainly will enjoy yourself.

Date of stay: April 2018
5  Thank Nancy G
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Have been going to H M for years but the average trip has been a 1*out of 10* because of the last trip I have no choice but to advise people to stay away from H M at all cost because I go there on business I try to take all inclusive package with air Transat and and usually only H M is available last minute from Monteral .but last trip my brother and I have picked up a nasty stomach infection we where there in may for 14 days we left after 12 days here we are 3 months later after many medical tests and we still cannot,understand what’s causing our stomach infection ,the only good thing I have to say is that GEORGE and His staff at the restaurant were the only reason I went back but no more I have one advice to the owners put GEORGE in the General manager position and only pray he’s able to correct the past sins of your past Management I will not lower my self and list” what is wrong with the resort/ motel all you have to do read others guests complaints they are real I have been going to Roatan for over 25 years I love the Island and her people but all resorts should meet a minimum standard Sadly HM has not

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
10  Thank _mastercarpentermike
Reviewed September 10, 2018

The most amazing thing about this hotel is the diving center. They offer SSI diving classes on site and have all the necessary equipment (although it's always better to have your own). The rooms are warm and cozy and the price is fair for the overall experience. The buffet food was OK, although lacking a bit of variety.

A few constructive critics:
1) I am a gym addict and the door of the gym was always locked even when it was supposed to be opened. The reception told me that the trainer was probably eating his meal, but I don't see why the door had to be locked. They should change the opening system so that we can enter with our room card.
2) The internet fees are pretty expensive. 20$ US and only available in the main hall. I would be ok with that price if we could also have access in our rooms.
3) The main pool is often very dirty.

The beach was crowded and small, but you could always have a spot.

I would go back for the diving part mostly.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I wish I could fault something specific, but that is difficult... the overall experience was mediocre, at best. The “inclusive” part is a marketing hoax because you still have to pay for WiFi and snorkeling equipment. The food included was only ok - if you get there right when the mess hall opens it was great but otherwise the food was cold. Alcohol included only the cheapest brand of each liquor, a beer, a red wine, and a white wine. The rooms are ok, but again, only ok. I won’t go back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank andrescheepers2018