All reviews rum punch queen bungalow mango trees stocked fridge romance package lobster dinner celeste's island cuisine minute walk snorkel trip banana pancakes juan carlos mini bar every morning key lime pie home away from home front porch relaxing stay
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Every tiny detail of this place makes you feel like you are on a tropical vacation! The bungalow my sister and I stayed in was big enough to comfortably fit 4 to 5 adults. Beds were super comfy and big. The kitchen had everything we needed to make our own dinner, including spices! The wrap around balcony was incredible with 2 tropical hammocks overlooking the pool.

1 minute walk to the best beach on the island.

Lots of beautiful parrots around!

Amazing restaurant and bar, Celeste's Island Cuisine, which has a fun and interactive live music night on Thursdays!

Celeste, the beautiful owner, is so friendly and always around if you need her. She makes you feel like family.

Stay here if you want to have a true tropical island vacation!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I will forever cherish this magical space. It was perfection in every way. The property and room were so charming, the food was delicious, the spa was blissful and the owners were so loving, helpful and unforgettable. It's no wonder the place has such beautiful palpable energy. I honestly can't recommend this place and experience enough. Thank you West Bay Lodge for an exquisite honeymoon experience.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank FrancescaLance
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I recently stayed at West bay lodge for the first time. A friend and and I went for a mini girls getaway and wanted to be in the heart of everything. The west bay lodge is in a great location and despite being in the heart of everything it remains a quiet and peaceful sanctuary. The accommodation were perfect, our bungalow had everything we needed including a private balcony where we could enjoy peaceful morning coffees and relaxing night caps at the end of fun filled days. The restaurant on site, Celeste’s island cuisine, offers delicious, generous meals. It is minutes from the beach and stores in the area. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Thank you so much Celeste for your hospitality, you are doing an amazing job ! I would definitely stay there again ❤️

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank soussanrachel
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Cannot express how much I love staying at WBL. Celeste and her staff go above and beyond to ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Beautiful grounds, relaxing pool and spa. Mango trees everywhere and available for your enjoyment! 2 minute walk to the beach front. If you are looking for the real island feel this is the place for you. Also make sure to look for the best two tour guides on the island Nicky Nasty and Heyman!!! Enjoy your stay, you wont be disappointed!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Lucinda S
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been staying at the West Bay since 2007 every time I go to Roatan... Even thought I have numerous family members with space to accommodate my stay I always choose to visit Celeste at this fabulous little paradise. While at the west bay lodge I feel at home the staff are great they always go above and beyond to insure that all my needs are met. I love the bungalows they bring back memories from my child hood, the porch with the hammock and the trees. West bay lodge has everything for anyone looking to have that Roatanean vacation experience without paying tourist Price. Anyone looking to have a relaxing, fun island experience at an affordable price .... come to the west bay lodge you won’t regret it. BTW ask for fried flita with fried beans, scramble eggs for breakfast and fried plantain an fried fish for lunch the best. I made special request an was pleased with the service.

Sincerely: Roatanean Queen a.k.a MRS.Brooks