This was our 4th trip here. Still beautiful, peaceful, relaxing. Best beach. Best snorkeling. I love this place. Things We have learned from frequent visits. DO NOT stay in a studio or the 1 bedroom that adjoins the studio. Only a single door divides the two. You hear EVERYTHING from the other room. It is miserable. You CAN negotiate so pick up the phone and call them when making your reservation. DO NOT make you reservation online. Get the price online then call them. I made a reservation for a 1 bed 2 bath with a queen or king online. When I arrived they said I had reserved a 1 bed 1 bath with twin beds. Luckily the reception agent initially assumed I was someone else and gave me that room. (I don't know what happened to those guests). But i had to wait 3 hours to even get in that room because it wasnt cleaned. When it was figured out I said I was just keeping the room I was in or at least at my luggage was in. I do get frustrated with the service at reception and reservation. Housekeeping also falls short but I may be nitpicking here. They take towels and don't replace them. They are supposed to leave a coffee packet everyday and don't. I guess that way they get to charge you at the bar. Are there thins I would like to see improve? Yes. Am I going to stop going. Probably not. I go for the location. I think they know that. It is new, beautiful, well kept, facilities can't be beat. But again....it is ALL about the location. The other stuff is just an annoyance. I'm not complaining, just trying to be informative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras