16 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$192
Hotels.comUS$188
PricelineUS$209
3,066 results
All reviews palapa bar international buffet west end full kitchen fish the general manager water taxi the security guard dive shop all inclusive package main building washer and dryer bedroom villa a la carte nachos buffet restaurant day pass
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2021

Infinity was advertising that they were having live music band last night, April 24 so we chose to have dinner there in front of where there was a sound system and band set up. But Infinity chose to sit the band down and instead they did a piped music disco thing with flashing lights. Very disappointing. The next time we want to give away a couple hundred dollars for dinners and drinks, we'll just hand it out to the Roatan children on the beach and get more satisfaction than giving it to Infinity.

Date of stay: April 2021
Fernanda Lanza, Owner at Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear bobc123123
Thank you for taking the time on writing a review for us!
Here at Infinity Bay the reviews whether bad or good are all important because they help us grow and learned from our experiences.
I'm am truly very sorry that you had no live music to serenade your dinner based on the publicity that you say you saw on our social media. I have requested my team to search this publicity you say and dig into what happened.
We have had no problem giving live music shows especially on our weekends. Would love to hear a bit more about how or where you saw this publicity, please don hesitate to contact us.
Richard Kolinsky

Reviewed April 20, 2021

Claudio and his excellent team were wonderful during our recent stay. They put me at ease - as a brand new diver. Dario was very good at helping me learn the required knowledge and skills for my Open Water Diving certification. And, Linde made me feel comfortable while expanding my skills. The whole group was attentive to my needs during the entire diving practice process. This is one of the best experiences I have ever had -- with feeling that the Team entrusted to my success was genuinely interested - and really cared. I will definitely come back!

Dear Cyndy S
Thank you for this wonderful review and comment about our divers and your adventure!!!
We would love to have you back real soon, be sure that we will pass this review to Claudio and Claudio´s team!
Hopefully, you'll get your certification real soon!
Best Regards,
Richard Kolinsky

Reviewed April 18, 2021

If you love a lot of noise this is the place for you. Lots of families with kids who are kids in the pool until late. Or local Hondurans who play their music loud at the pool so you can’t enjoy the great balconies overlooking the pool. Recommend not spending tge extra money to be by the pool for that very reason. The Palapa Bar is quite active until time.

Room tip: Pick a garden view rather than a pool view unless you don’t mind hearing loud music and people partying at the Palapa Bar until 10 pm.
Reviewed April 14, 2021

We spent 3 weeks at Infinity Bay, our 2nd visit to this great West Bay location. Because of covid concerns the all inclusive meal plan was a little different, however Heydie & Janaplie made our meal experiences fantastic. These ladies went over the top to ensure we were comfortable every time we went to the buffet breakfast. They remembered our preferences and made sure we had everything to make dining there a pleasure. They jumped through hoops to continue the same excellent service at the beach restaurant. We hope they'll be there next year when we return for 3 weeks. Thank you Infinity Bay & thank you ladies!

Room tip: during the week is quiet, weekends are very busy thus not so quiet at nite
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank BetsyW527
Reviewed April 2, 2021 via mobile

We have been to Roatan several time now and always come back to Infinity Bay. Facilities are always clean and well maintained. Staff is courteous and professional. Pool is huge and my children love to swim all day. Wait staff Favio, Alan, Juanito, Nacho, and Haydee were amazing. They took the time to learn us as guest and always greeted us with a smile and had our favorite drink or coffee ready before we even had to ask. Keep up the good work and we’ll be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family