All reviewsthe main roadlobbysecretariatamenitieswifireceptionservicerestaurantfood
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is quite new... but could have been maintained better... the mat in the elevator was very dirty.
The reception is ok and the restaurant st the lobby is good enough... the Singapore sizzler was very good inspire of being spicy.
The prices of the food is reasonable while the room tariff is high for a small town like itanagar

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2018

its very good hotel with everything close by especially for business travellers.
i really loved the stay with great service and accomodation!! It has bar, restaurant, coffee shop, spa and a complimentary gym with free parking.

Room Tip: corporate rooms are best for single person otherwise i also love PYBSS corporate for with twin room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2018

My visit to Itanagar was largely unplanned. Thanks to it not being such a touristy place I was able to find this hotel well after my arrival. Location was a great plus, right on the main road with a large approach. At first the hotel looked deserted but that is because its quite a large structure. Well allocated rooms with amenities, decent breakfast, and so-so service.
I had a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: few of the rooms have balcony as well
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank screennameistraveler
Reviewed November 25, 2017

I have come to Itanagar for business and have been staying in Hotel Pybss. I have found the hotel to be the best so far. I am staying in Corporate room and found to be very good. The staff is very cordial and management very supportive. The food in the restaurant here is probably the best I have had in Itanagar so far.

The Hotel has all the facilities like Gym, coffee shop, Lobby and Wifi. Most importantly its centrally located 50 meters from Secretariat and close to Dominos and other places . I recommend to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose Corporate and Pybss Corporate type of rooms . The Pybss Corporate is really good with balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Hello to all readers and to all Staf @ Trip. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year wishes to all.
I stayed at Itanagar from 9 - 18 Nov , to do charitable service . I had a meal here , dinner , with my close friend who is local native there. The hotel building is on the main road. It looks like a relatively new building with a small car park in the front and a larger car park at the basement. I did not stay here. Just had a meal. The restaurant is on the first floor, accessible via lift from the basement car park. We had chicken hot and sour soup followed by two curries with fried rice. The meal was adequate , delicious and the service was very good. As I was getting out, I noticed the lobby was large and reception area is well staffed. A good place to eat.

Room Tip: I didn't stay here.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends