“They dont cater to american tourist”

Surfside Restaurant & Beach Bar
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Holetown
Price range: US$1 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017

This restaurant cater to Brits and not americans. They are rude and the food portion is small. The food is not good. They asked us to move seats to cater to the Brits boxing match on tv and we was watching the american College Football. The manager guy was rude and bartendars giving us dirty looks. The bill was high and we were still hungry.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Really tasty food but service not the friendliest. Been there twice already for lunch as staying just round the corner. EPL games shown over the weekend so can get quite busy. Multi screens so able to show more than one game if being transmitted.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We came across Surfside whilst wandering around Holetown, and because we enjoyed the cocktails so much, we decided to stay for dinner!
We all ordered fish - 2 x snapper blackened, snapper Cajun, and a flying fish, all turned out lovely. Served with either rice or fries, everyone loved their meal.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was quite far from where I was staying we visited it as a friend on the island said it would be a good experience and it was. We arrived late night as we had a full day out. They seated us and it was a pleasant surprise to see they had entertainment a steal drum band. We ordered our food half the table ordered the flying fish as they wanted a traditional plate. I myself ordered fish cakes and surf and turf which had fish, steak, and one shrimp. The food was great I enjoyed every bite including the flying fish a friend shared. They also sell rum punch in a half gallon. WOW best rum punch I had the whole visit and I tried it at least 8 different places. This place was great and well worth the long trip we took to get there.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

So not only was the food bland but the service was terrible. Imagine I ordered the fish cakes (too salty) and the cajun swordfish (absolutely no taste) and was remember tasting nothing but the sea. Im all for a fresh catch but it never hurts to marinate fish for an hour! This required me to use the pepper sauce which exploded on my dress... I kept calm surprisingly but to my dismay the waitress brought me another empty plate instead on napkins! And no apology was offered for the poor packaging of the bottle that caused the mess not from the waitress, owner or anyone in better. Sigh I paid for my meal (begrudgingly) and vowed never to return. Oh and the pepper sauce never came out of my dress :(