See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2016

The reviews were not good of this hotel before we booked, but as they were so old we decided to give it a chance, the website didn't look too bad at all, and better than the other local hotels.

The only reason this place gets any kind of rating is that the staff on the front desk and in the café attached to the hotel really were very good, polite and helpful. They were a great help in getting us a restaurant reservation and making sure we could order what we wanted. There is not much English spoken in this area and my Korean is non-existent.

I don't know this area and this may well be the best hotel in Bucheon and if it is I will never stay in Bucheon again!

There is no restaurant, but there is a very small café attached to the hotel, however there isn't much of a selection here. You can buy a beer in the café, which is handy because there is no bar.

We ordered executive suites which were surprisingly cheap despite the inclusion of a 'luxury' spa bath (you get what you pay for). The room was very old with the most eclectic selection of fittings and furniture I have ever seen (and not in a stylish good way)!

The most modern inclusion in the room was what I think was a mouse trap! (see photo)

The room was quite dark so I went to the window to let some light in, I realised when opening the curtains that the view wasn't great, not that often the hotel can do much about this....however in this instance I think it was their own roof and it could be tidied up a bit - see photo

It was while looking out of the window that I felt a drip of water on my head, I looked up in the now somewhat lit room and saw a tarpaulin nailed to the ceiling! The purpose was pretty obvious it was collecting water from a leak in the ceiling or the air conditioning unit. It also obscured the electrical light fittings which were perilously close to the leak. see photo

It wasn't easy to convey my dissatisfaction as we struggled with the language. I decided to get a nights rest and cut short my stay. The nights rest was not quite as easy as hoped as it was the hardest/firmest bed I have ever slept on (or rather tried to sleep on)!

Despite the staff having a real desire to help, my recommendation is to avoid this hotel at all costs!

Room Tip: Don't choose this room! My colleague was on the top floor, his room was not (quite) so bad!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2012

had family stay here when I lived in Bucheon, good location, next to subway, buses into Seoul frequently, near EMart (supermarket) Rooms were a good size, clean, helpful staff on door who will help with translating etc. A hotel for commuters/business men rather than holidaymakers, then again Bucheon isn't exactly filled with holidaymakers!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank freedomyears
Reviewed November 23, 2011

First time walking into the lobby, I smelt cigarettes, yuk. I requested non-smoking and ther hallway smelt like ciggarette. My room smelt like bug spray. There was a smashed roach on the wall. Bathroom leaked from the ceiling. No heater and it was 40 degrees outside; used their blow dryer to keep me warm. BUT, they had internet in the room and TV with some english channels.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Hawaii_born-n-raised
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I now know why the hotel was so cheap !
The first room I had was probably the worst I EVER entered or thought I would enter in my life. watermarks on the walls and ceiling, water dripping from the ceiling in the bathroom, faint stains on the bed covers which was baby pink with frills and flowers, hair on the soap... I was looking forward to wake up...
I went back downstairs and mentionned all this and also that I booked a room with 2 beds and there was only one bed in the room.
Manager changed the room straight away. A little better but the carpet needs a deep cleaning, they have to change the bath towels and bed linens and understand that NO westerners in their right mind will use pre-used soap, toothpaste or hairbrushes and combs that are at the disposal of the guests in the room...

Quite frankly I will never ever EVER go back to hell... I mean there... HORRID !

Yet the manager spoke good english, helped me for the buses and taxis etc.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank manureva744
Reviewed November 15, 2010

I am personally grateful to helpful staff members and manager of this hotel who helped me to recover my lost mobile telephone from taxi driver (there are quite a "few" taxis at Incheon airport). Thank you very much for caring and helping.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business