See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Spent some time in this hotel with my family on a weekend. The hotel is very small and intimate. All rooms seem to be individually decorated. Very charming.
The location is great. Right by the small marina in Moelle.
The hotel has a nice small restaurant with nice food. Service a bit junior though. For example forgot to ask how we prefered to have the meat cooked.
Breakfast served in the same restaurant. An OK selection.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

The view from the room is very beautiful. The decorations is old Victorian style, looks good. Maintenance is required. The window frame is rotten, doors are hard to open and close. Very comfortable and clean.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2017

We had Sunday lunch earlier this year, The building is very prominent by the Harbour in Mölle, and and the decor inside is really nice.
We had fillet steak for main course. The presentation was good, but the steak itself was not as tender as we would have wished. The staff - 2 young girls - weren't really interested in the guests. It seemed like they were watching a video behind the counter, and I think that was more interesting to them than the guests. Overall, I wanted the experience to be better, it is the type of place I would like to come back to, but do I really want to?

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017

My wife, two-year-old son and I spent a night here over a February weekend just to get away from our hometown of Copenhagen. We will definitely be back.

The whole hotel is so incredibly charming - full of character and history. I absolutely loved it. Our room had a great view and was just as charming as the lobby and restaurant.

The owner - I didn't get his name unfortunately - was very friendly, and all the staff were really accommodating to us and our son (for example, we hoped we could eat dinner at 6 - the usual time we eat at home - and they agreed to open the restaurant a little earlier for us).

It was low season, so it was very quiet and peaceful in the area - lovely!

The only reason it's not a 5-star review is because the food, while delicious, was quite expensive.

We are already planning to come back in the spring.

Oh, and if you like rock and roll and 60s, you won't be disappointed!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Hotel is well situated beside the little harbour where there was little activity other than dog walkers. I think for one night I was the only guest in the hotel. My room was furnished old-style with wonderful four poster bed. Well equipped bathroom.
The restaurant and the bistro were busy. Fantastic breakfast and a great dinner in the bistro.
Very friendly welcome. Clearly a place for the warmer months but the hotel was nicely decorated for the festive season. A good base for exploring the beauty of this part of Southern Sweden.

Date of stay: December 2016