We spent a weekend at Schlosshotel Ralswiek arriving saturday noon and leaving on Sunday noon. We loved it.
The staff has been super kind and tolerant (late check out with no extra charge). The rooms are quiet and big. The breakfast was insanely delicious.
The best however was the swimming pool and the sauna.
The perfect location to spend a quiet and relaxing weekend in the beautiful island of Rügen. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Hotel Ralswiek was built in 1893 for Hugo Sholto Count of Douglas.Before it opened as a first-class hotel in 2002, the building was completely restored. Today it accommodates 62 rooms and 3 suites, an elegant restaurant and terrace with stunning views over the bay "Grosser Jasmunder Bodden" and an open-air stage where the famous Stoertebeker festival is held every year.Moreover there are an indoor swimming pool (10 x 7 m), two saunas and a large spa area where guests can get pampered with various beauty and wellness treatments.The hotel is a popular wedding location with over 100 wedding ceremonies held each year as well as a romantic honeymoon destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Schlosshotel Ralswiek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Hotel Ralswiek
- Ralswiek Schlosshotel Hotel