“Vegetarian. Vegan. Very good!”

Restaurant de Bois Genoud
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Crissier
Price range: US$20 - US$70
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The first organic restaurant from lake geniva region!
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

I was brought here by a friend for a birthday lunch and loved it! The food was fresh and delicious. There were plenty of vegetarian and vegan dishes — which is a welcome change from most restaurants.
Presentation was beautiful and although we couldn’t sit outdoors at this time of year the large dining room was packed but not noisy. I’m looking forward to returning.

1  Thank Sooni G

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We went here for my wife's birthday dinner. The location is great the staff is friendly and the food tastes good. The portions are big, as the kitchen puts tons of greens and vegetables on every dish. We could not finish them.

Nowhere on the website or other information did we see that the kitchen only opens at 7. You can reserve a table for dinner as of 6 however. So beware you will sit and wait until you can eat.

1  Thank SebsGenolier
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

This place is perfect for lunch. The atmosphere is wonderful and inviting. The service was friendly and helpful. Lunch was served fast and everything was fresh and delicious. Try the ravioli!!! They're awesome. Love this place ❤️

1  Thank JaquelineW3
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

Took my wife and kids for my 45th birthday.
I read the other reviews on TA which weren't very good but booked anyway.
The food lacked of taste and the service was awkward and clumsy.
My wife ordered hummus. It was clearly off and tasted bad. We complained and the waitress took it back to the chef. She returned to us with it and told us that many people had said the same, but this is how it normally tastes. She didn't offer anything instead.
My kids had raviolis. The tomato sauce was too sweet and had to taste.
Everything else wasn't seasoned at all.
SFr. 280.- for the 4 of us, without desserts.

What a disaster.

Much better at home!

2  Thank TAMousse
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Was in Lausanne with my family on a business trip and was highly recommended to visit this restaurant. What a magnificent place. The surrondings are just spectacular and food cant be falted. In relation to the service. Waw. Just one of the best if not the best service that we ever got. They made such an effort to understand our broken French.
Will defenetely return soon.
Au revoir