See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We have spend there 3 days traveling around the neighborhood.
This area has a lot to offer but unfortunately hotel definitely requires updates - especially rooms are poorly equipped with old furniture and uncomfortable beds.
Indoor pool was fun with glass roof and we were enjoying it during the storm outside - kind of free fireworks...
It could be a real gem if someone will invest some money to renovate it.

Room Tip: Our room was in adjacent tower ,nice balcony and rather quiet, but long way to the lobby
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank iwonazajac
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I came to this hotel for 3 nights with my family, 4 adults, the place has lovely location in woods but that is all that is positive about this place!
Our rooms were something like décor from 80s , very basic, no kettle in room, shower wasn't closing properly, balcony was half build on the next door building roof .
Wi-Fi never worked in our room , in public areas sometimes you could connect but after 5 min it stooped working again .
Dinner was absolutely awful in this hotel, on Friday there was choice of chicken thighs or fish and dry potatoes ! When I have asked for cup of tea as I wasn't feeling very well that day the waiter said it is not possible!!!
Bar was shutting every night at 10 pm and place is 4km away from town so unless you have paid for your own taxis you couldn't enjoy any drink in evening. There are signs everywhere saying to not bring your own drink but they shut the bar (even at the weekend) at 10pm ?!
Pool is very dated and needs proper cleaning. All windows were so dirty.
This is not 3* hotel, if someone doesn't properly spend some money on this place it won't get any better. I do not recommend this place for any vacation.
This the worst hotel I have been to !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Magdalena F
Reviewed August 3, 2016

We have decided to book our stay in this hotel upon seeing the beautiful area it is located in. However upon arrival few days later, the hotel was simply terrible. The room itself small and not good for three people. Not very well taken care of. The main bed as well as the extra bed not acceptable. The extra bed was an old couch that was opening by itself. I understand they declared their bankruptcy but it is still no excuse for poor room and furniture. It is better if you decide to book a room in Szklarska Poreba that is located nearby and then just take short bus ride to hike around those mountains.

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank mbmd1920
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel for two nights after driving by it. It has a small pool, fitness room, plenty of opportunities for hikes a restaurant and a cafe among oodles of spa treatments. After stepping into my room, I couldn't spend the night in such a poor room. It was quite small, without two double beds (three guests), no sitting area and absolutely nothing aesthetically pleasing in the room. I spend 100 PLN to not stay there.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ula A
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Good location for nature lovers BUT the hotel needs a serious refreshment and this is an hotel for family. It means noise every time and everywhere, to be wake up at 7:30 thanks to the children and the very bad soundproofing. Dinner between 17:00 and 19:00.
For a three-stars hotel you feel that everything is counted: very poor buffet for the dinner (the food of Friday, served again on Saturday and Sunday...), no towel or bathrobe to go to the spa area, not excessive cleaning (no change of sheets or cleaning of toilets in 4 days), all the material from game area is damaged,... etc
We found it very expensive for the service quality.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple