“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER”
Review of Thainabox

Thainabox
Ranked #140 of 410 Restaurants in Bondi
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I purchased an order of curry here through Uber Eats and assumed there would be rice with it since who eats curry without rice?! Well, it got delivered and no rice. So I immediately called them and politely asked if they could please bring back a rice and they refused and said they were too busy even though the rice comes with it free (I just didn't specify I wanted one and it wasn't clear on the app I needed to do that). This should just be included. Never in my 30 years of eating thai have I had to separately specify rice when ordering a curry. This should be a given. They refused to do anything about it even though it's free for them to give it to me. So now I will just go to bed starving because I'm not going to eat curry without rice. Never going back here.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

i always get take away from this restaurant and the food is always excellent. you can eat in also. never had a bad meal

Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

You don't get better value for money in Bondi then this. Amazing green curries (about $14)! Very fresh and flavoursome for take away. It's as good as cheap and cheerful meals can be (and better than a lot of restaurants).

Reviewed April 21, 2016

Dissatisfaction starts with product unavailability, lack of communication and lonnnnnng WAITING TIME - I would never go again nor refer anyone.

1  Thank kaps1381
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I went to get some takeaway Thai for lunch after viewing the menu I still had to wait at the counter while the staff talked and ignored me. They finally took my order and at no stage engaged in conversation with me, even a delivery man came in to drop their order and they just completely ignored him as well.
The food was very nice once I received it.