“ok for a quick lunch”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

we had a bunch of different plates from pad thai , pad sew, soups... everything was decent but nothing special, you can get much better thai food around sydney for the same buck and even less... ok for a quick lunch after the beach...

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I'm not an expert about thai food but I just love this place. I have tried many dishes and combinations of "make your own box" and I just love it. The kitchen looks a little bit dirty but it doesn't affect on the flavours.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

The food is consistently good here. You can customize your dish and it has an eating area. Great when heading back after the beach.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I purchased an order of curry here through Uber Eats and assumed there would be rice with it since who eats curry without rice?! Well, it got delivered and no rice. So I immediately called them and politely asked if they could please bring back a rice and they refused and said they were too busy even though the rice comes with it free (I just didn't specify I wanted one and it wasn't clear on the app I needed to do that). This should just be included. Never in my 30 years of eating thai have I had to separately specify rice when ordering a curry. This should be a given. They refused to do anything about it even though it's free for them to give it to me. So now I will just go to bed starving because I'm not going to eat curry without rice. Never going back here.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

i always get take away from this restaurant and the food is always excellent. you can eat in also. never had a bad meal