“Feeling recharged ”

Ranked #143 of 404 Restaurants in Bondi
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Was walking along Bondi beach looking for a healthy lunch to boost my flagging energy after a 4am start & found PREACH.
Had the Hearty Bowl & a Watermelon juice.
Nicely presented and very friendly staff.
Only had to wait 5 minutes to be dished up & felt great afterwards...
great healthy eating !!!

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

V rude staff - No welcome. No smiles. No thank you. No gratitude.

To add to the terrible service, the flat white coffee i had was undrinkable. I was considering to ask the coffee to be adjusted but thought better not for my own safety!

Toilets unusable as too dirty and foul smelling.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Our server was Beth from Yorkshire she was fantastic, so kind and helpful. I had the Chilli Eggs and I can honestly say this was the best breakfast I’ve had in many years....

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 2.30 the service was great a lovely Yorkshire lass called Beth looked after us wonderfully. The food was great reasonably priced for the location and according to my traveling companions the coffee was a bit strong but ok.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast here is a delight. I've been twice and was very satisfied with the dishes I got. Can really recommend the green breakfast bowl! The waitresses are however not very friendly .. not rude but not very nice.