“Best Pizza in Town!”

Ranked #70 of 400 Restaurants in Bondi
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Launched in 2001, Doughboy Pizza was founded on a simple idea, to create delicious, mouth watering pizzas or as we call it… “pizza with love.” Our pizzas are made using only locally sourced ingredients and our dough is made fresh every single day, to create the best pizza eating experience. Our complete menu includes a range of delicious salads, homemade breads and decadent desserts to share with loved ones. Eat in, Takeaway or order delivery and get delicious pizzas delivered to your place. Visit Doughboy’s North Bondi location, situated minutes from Bondi Beach or check out our website to order delivery.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Best Chilli Prawn Pizza, good amount od prawns and the base was super thin and crisp, just as I like it. Called to order, arrived 10 mins later to pick up and was all ready.

Mike S, Owner at Doughboy Pizza - North Bondi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to post your positive review. We appreciate it. Look forward to seeing you back at Doughboy North Bondi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We literally just ordered a pizza from here after looking up many menus for pizza online. The menu was great and delivery was fast ... that’s where the good experience ended!

We ordered a half and half and paid for extra toppings .. don’t know why we bothered, one of the toppings hadn’t been added at all and the other was sparse and not worth the extra money.

One half was Cajun chicken .. I’ve seen more chicken on a vegetarian pizza! I actually couldn’t believe how little was on it! Literally one, maybe one and a half (max) tiny pieces on each slice.

Lack of flavour on the other half .. guiligans island .. maybe 4 small pieces of pineapple and couldn’t taste the pesto at all, the feta cheese I paid extra for hadn’t been added at all!

The driver must have taken some corners on the way here because at first sight we thought there was a slice missin it was all over the place!

The one star is for how fast it came but I can honestly say this place is worse than any pizza we’ve had in sydney, if we were dining in I would have asked for a full refund!

The picture isn’t great but that’s the mess it turned up in and you should be able to see the lack of toppings!

Never ever will we order from here again!

Mike S, Owner at Doughboy Pizza - North Bondi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

As the owner of the business I am sincerely sorry for your experience There is no excuse e and I am very disappointed that we have let you down.

We have been operating in that location for over 15 year and with that comes lots of local supporters.

Can you please email me with your contact details so I can resolve this for you. mike@doughboy.com.au

Again deeply sorry for your experience and we will definitely make it a priority to discuss this with the staff to resolve the issue going forward

Reviewed 29 September 2017

These guys are absolute legends! We hosted an RUOK day fundraiser and contacted them very short notice regarding a pizza donation as we were let down by a caterer that was meant to donate. They rocked up 30mins later with 7 of the best pizza’s I have ever eaten! THANK YOU so much for saving the bellies of Bondi’s most generous souls.

1  Thank theholisticlocal
Mike S, Owner at Doughboy Pizza - North Bondi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your review and the work you did with the RUOK fundraiser. Having been in North Bondi for 19 years, Doughboy North Bondi prides itself on being part of the community and on our contribution to our local community.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Delicious. Lovely thin crispy base, correct amount of toppings and a really well made pesto. Probably the best pizza I have eaten on Bondi!

1  Thank tasric2015

Thank you for your positive review. We pride ourselves on delivering the best pizza, made from scratch using fresh ingredients and dough that is made every day. Look forward to seeing you back at Doughboy

Reviewed 10 July 2017

to be honest it was one of the worst pizza i had i ordered pepperoni pizza and there was more tomatoes and rocket than pepperoni really disappointed

Mike S, Owner at Doughboy Pizza - North Bondi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Sorry to hear. I am the owner. Please can you contact me on mike@doughboy.com.au and we can make it up for you. We pride ourselves on being the best pizza in Sydney.