All reviews aveda toiletries balcony room great location washing machine washer dryer combo fully equipped kitchen excellent amenities ocean view apartment was clean street noise across the road early check bus service convenience store separate bedroom people watching your doorstep
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The apartment has such and amazing view and is close to so many restaurants and shops that I told my parents I would live there if I could afford such an apartment.

Check-in and check-out times are strict as there is no reception and this was an issue when we arrived early. People checked-out early but the cleaning staff arrive at a certain time so that early check-in is difficult and during the booking they told me I could check-in early which I realized was nearly impossible based on the cleaners schedule. Anyway great 2 bedroom apartment which I booked for a visit with my parents. Everything was great except the price which is now much lower as we went during the high season. It was a great Bondi beach experience and hope to be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights in a balcony room. There were three of us - two adults and out 7yo. We didn't know what to expect but the apartment was fabulous.

Our balcony overlooked the beach, our room was clean and modern and well appointed. The bed was comfortable - I actually managed a good night's sleep which *never* happens when I'm away.

Although the apartment faces the very busy Campbell Street, the glass doors provided almost complete soundproofing. We didn't hear any street noise. Likewise the air con was really quiet.

We were very impressed and would recommend the apartments to anyone. We were in apartment 3 - presumably other apartments are similar but there are some variations in room size, balcony etc.

Parking is tricky. For overnight stays you'll need to park down near Woolies - a 10 min walk. It will cost about $80 per day, so factor that in to your budget.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2017

My only disappointment was that the ocean view apartments were already booked, it looked like they had a great view. Apartment was roomy and very nice, with a washer/dryer combo and a full kitchen. We didn't have a car, so it was a little more difficult to get food to cook, so we mostly ate out. Right across from the beach, great to take a stroll along the beach walk. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. We were there in off season, so the rates were fantastic! Also a short walk to the Bondi icebergs pool, which was lots of fun in high tide--a unique swimming experience.

Room Tip: apartment 1 had to go down a flight of stairs to access (after going up on elevator)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Bondi38Apartments, Front Office Manager at Bondi 38 Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Hello Cindy,
Thank you for your lovely message and we look forward to seeing you again.
Please call and book direct for the best rates and we are always happy to offer a complimentary upgrade if available.
Warm regards.
Vickie

Reviewed September 22, 2017

I stayed recently for a business trip to Sydney. Coming from cold Melbourne I needed some sun and surf vibes. The location is perfect, my room was at the back and had a beautiful view over Bondi toward the city. It was quiet, private, clean and tastefully styled. The bed had crisp white sheets and was the most comfortable I have ever stayed in other than my own bed. I would definitely return for business or pleasure. Also, I felt very safe with fresh door codes to the lobby and room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Bondi38Apartments, Front Office Manager at Bondi 38 Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Hello and thank you for your lovely message and hope to see you again.
Warm Regards Vickie

Reviewed September 17, 2017

This was booked by my husband and daughters for my Birthday. Could not have asked for a better location, the apartment had everything you could ask for, clean tidy, spacious, great views. Right opposite the beach, plenty of eateries close by, parking available a short walk away. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Don't need to pay extra for a balcony room. Room 10 is top floor and perfect.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Bondi38Apartments, Front Office Manager at Bondi 38 Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Hello and thank you for your lovely feedback, we are so pleases you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again when next in Bondi.

Warm Regards Vickie