Writing this review from one of the rooms in the hotel now.
+ Good clean place for family or business trips.
+ Decent Breakfast, nothing great, but since it was included in my price, thought it was ok.
+ Not bad for a hotel near Airport with pre-set timings on airport drops / pickups.
- The rooms had a pre-set thermostat, whatever temperature you set, it will not change. Had complained couple of times and they could not do anything about it. They gave me an option to change to an alternate room which was also equally bad. They gave me a small blower which even when I use it right in front of my face did not give me any air. I was litreally sweating every night and couldn't sleep well most of the nights because of that. The climate outside was pleasant and even when I opened the windows, since the opening is too small (since I was in the 6th floor), I didn't get any air in the room.
- Toiletries sometimes were not replaced with new ones
- There is not a lot of places to eat around here, that is walkable in 10 mins.
I don't think I will come again during summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barely 500 m from the NATO precinct, this hotel is renowned for its hospitality and fine cuisine. Located between the centre of Brussels and the airport, the hotel offers 113 comfortable rooms, 7 suites equipped with a kitchenette, 6 non smoking floors and 2 rooms adapted for guests with limited mobility. Business Flat for long stays. Free shuttle service for hotel guests. Bus stop close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel Evere
- Accor Brussels Airport
- Mercure Brussels Airport Belgium