If you like the idea of sleeping on a motorway this is the hotel for you !
Hotel on main route to airport . Very noisy. Buses cars motor bikes racing by all hours day and night. Poor insulation from road noise. Room walls paper thin. Kept awake by neighbours talking until 2 am, road noise all night and airline crews departing from 5-30 am.
Directed to smoking floor , but assured hotel was non smoking
Whole floor reeked of stale tobacco. Quite horrible.
Add to this a narrow single bed and you have a pretty awful nights sleep ( or virtually no sleep in my case)
Front desk staff very nice and apologetic but the fundamentals will not change
Don't stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barely 500 m from the NATO precinct, this hotel is renowned for its hospitality and fine cuisine. Located between the centre of Brussels and the airport, the hotel offers 113 comfortable rooms, 7 suites equipped with a kitchenette, 6 non smoking floors and 2 rooms adapted for guests with limited mobility. Business Flat for long stays. Free shuttle service for hotel guests. Bus stop close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel Evere
- Accor Brussels Airport
- Mercure Brussels Airport Belgium