The only good thing about this hotel was that the room was ok. The restaurant was very poor, at breakfast quite regularly the supposed hot food was cold. In the evening time it closed quiet early (if it bothered to open at all which it didn't one night) there was very little choice and the food was not that good and both bar & restaurant are expensive, unfortunately the only other outlets in the area was a burger bar and kebab shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barely 500 m from the NATO precinct, this hotel is renowned for its hospitality and fine cuisine. Located between the centre of Brussels and the airport, the hotel offers 113 comfortable rooms, 7 suites equipped with a kitchenette, 6 non smoking floors and 2 rooms adapted for guests with limited mobility. Business Flat for long stays. Free shuttle service for hotel guests. Bus stop close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel Evere
- Accor Brussels Airport
- Mercure Brussels Airport Belgium