“You won't regret ”
Review of Cambodiana

Cambodiana
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Evere
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Hey couple of things on menu we're not available slight maths issue with bill ( honest mistake) However food and service amazing, value superb. You will not regret a visit.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

The last time I had cambodian food, was when I visited Cambodia a couple of years ago. In the Netherlands there are no Cambodian restaurants, so after reading all these great reviews I decided to make a trip to the restaurant.

The food was worth the drive! The dishes tasted exactly as I remember them from Cambodia! The service was good and fast.
Parking is possible in the nearby streets and if you are lucky you might find a spot opposite the restaurant.

For 2 main courses with rice and a couple of soft drinks I paid around 40€ which is a good price in my opinion!

1  Thank Rishi P
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place to visit when you are in Brussels. The menu is written in French, English and Dutch and with a black dot the typical Cambodian food is marked. The waiter speaks French and a bit of English. When I will be back again in Brussels I certainly want to eat in this restaurant again.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

It is indeed a hidden gem - but easy to reach from European area of Brussels by public transport - 20 min. Family run, very nice people, and some dishes absolutely excellent. I would especially recommend amok, very tasty and authentic, and grilled prawns, melting in mouth. The service is very attentive and warm, advice is offered, and complimentary digestive drinks brought. Even our 19 years daughter was impressed. We will come again with friends.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

we discovered by mistake and we go back almost every time we want to celebrate something or just enjoy good food. the owner is the nice ever, his wife is super nice. we really love this place and it is our asian favorite restaurant.