See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 8, 2015

Honestly this place was, in a word, average. I knew that the area where it was located, Schaerbeek, is a bit "dodgy" - heavily Turkish and "scary" for some who aren't used to multiculturalism. I decided to stay there because I took the train from the North railway station and yes, the area was a bit gross but nothing I was not used to when I was living in East London.

As far as the hotel goes - it seems like a student residence, which was something I didn't expect. The room was basic - had a TV, clean bathroom and a large-ish area so easily could have slept 3 comfortably. The check-in and check-out was easy, they have WiFi and everything was clean. It's no frills, yes, but you get what you pay for.

I would stay here again if I was in the same situation - on a budget, and only staying for a few hours after arriving and before my train departed.

Stayed: March 2015
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Near from Brussels Noord station. Beds and bathroom were both clean and comfortable. The receptionist was kind too. The only weakness was that it locates at east of the Noord station so you have to mind your way from the hotel to the station since there's a red light district on the route.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed July 31, 2015

As a college student, I thought I was getting a good deal for me and two others to stay at this hotel while we were in Brussels. In the short walk from the train station to here (which is uphill by the way) we passed many shady characters, as well as prostitutes showing off in windows up and down the street. Personally, I have never been on the verge of tears upon entering a hotel. When we asked the lady at the desk if we could cancel the next two nights, she refused due to the non-refundable price I had originally booked. Regardless, we have stacked the suitcases in front of the door to keep it from opening and we will be leaving to stay in a more favorable location first thing in the morning. Please do not stay here.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Katie W
Reviewed June 17, 2015 via mobile

I booked this hotel for 2 nights stay in Brussels. I got the room on the first floor which is close to reception. Staffs talked on phone all 2 nights. It was very loud and noisy. The room were left dirty when I checked in. It took 1 hour to finish cleaning up the room. The next building was under construction. It caused loud noise in the morning. It was the absolutely nightmare in Brussels. Not recommend for people who want to take a rest after the long day.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jane K
Reviewed May 3, 2015

Stayed here for 3 nights on my first trip to Belgium. Hotel itself is on the small side, but very clean. The room I booked, once again clean, and spacious enough for one or two people. Great power shower and spacious bathroom. Staff at the hotel friendly and informative, and helped to book my early taxi for my departure. Immediate location of the hotel isn't fantastic, however, there is a tram stop literally right outside the front door that will take you to Brussels Centraal station / Grand Place area in about 10 minutes, so that was great! Very strong wifi throughout the bulding, and very good TV channels on the wide screen. Not sure if all the rooms have them, but my room also had a small electric cooker and sink. My only criticism would be that it would be great if they had a small fridge. Overall, a good stay, and would recommend for quality budget stays in Brussels.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with street side windows.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo