1,141 results
All reviews animation team turkish coffee crazy golf snack bar nice beach turkey sandy beaches private beach the food is great water slides cakes main restaurant kebab chicken burger sea entertainment
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Be careful when booking for a busy time. The hotel management simply cannot handle full capacity. Inadequately cleaned rooms, trash scattered through the facility, undercooked food, 30-45 min stand in line wait for kebabs, etc.

Ongoing construction poses huge hazards for kids (3m drops with no fences).

The facility's location is nice. Average food, average animation. Nice surroundings. May not be worth yourr time unless a very good deal is secured. Not a couples' place.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emre H
Reviewed March 1, 2016

We had a nice holiday. Beautiful resort with nice garden. We were satisfied also with room and big balcony with a sea view just bathroom was really small and not so nice. Good food, good drinks and a lot of activities. We have also seen turtles in the sea from the pier. Resort is placed on the small peninsula.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lenka K
Reviewed October 31, 2015

Thanks for all staff of this hotel from reception to bars! We have good clear room - thanks to reception staff that changed our first block 11 to 6 - more comfortable for my mother!!!
Main restaurant aslo was clear and enough food. Fish, meat, vegetarian menu - for all tastes. We understand that it was the end os the season but were suprised with good service and staff amicability.
If this hote will have better fitness center (now it has only broken training device) I be full happy.
The hotel has 3 beautifull beaches - it was fitness compensation:)
But again - thanks for wonderfull rest for me and my mother!

Room Tip: block 6, 1, 2 - are the best
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Valentina L
Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

Average hotel, nice garden, good sea, nobody from stuff speaks English, plenty of average food, excellent fresh fruits, if I do comparison of five stars in Greece, there is still a lot of differences, we had feelings that we were there only for releasing of our money, 24 euros for five low quality snapshots on CD from their local service is terrible, leaving some money for any service is usual but real worth is missed. Europe offers better places for same money for visit.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

After a long year, my boyfriend and I just wanted somewhere we could lie in the sun, swim, play cards, drink, eat and chat for 10 days, and for that Incekum Beach Resort was perfect.
The room was perfectly adequate. There are multiple places to set up camp for the day including the large pool, one of two bays and any of the grassy inclines; you were never stuck for a sun lounger.
The staff were great, and you got to recognise one another over time (the day barman knew us as 'One beer, one cocktail' and one can hardly fault service if you haven't even walk up to the bar yet and he's pouring your drinks!)
The food could be a bit hit and miss, but the hits were wonderful (one night I had three sea breams to myself and it was delicious!) and the misses would hardly leave you hungry, just a little less exciting. But I didn't mind having nice, fresh salads on those days.
I had never been all inclusive before (preferring self catering) and was a little apprehensive, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything else as it's just what we wanted this year.
Plus, with its little terrace type buildings, there's no concrete monstrosity.
I think we were the only English there, which didn't bother us in the slightest.
Hugely kid friendly, and whilst we're not 'children' kind of people, it created a lovely atmosphere of families, the more mature, and couples. There were no groups of teenagers or young adults whilst we were there.
Very pleased.