1,140 results
All reviews animation team turkish coffee crazy golf snack bar nice beach turkey sandy beaches private beach the food is great water slides cakes main restaurant kebab chicken burger sea entertainment
Reviewed June 29, 2010

we had a very good holiday at incekum food excellant, service very good,very clean animation people very friendly and spoke good english and lots of fun day and night there was more foriegn people than english there 8ut they were friendly we met lots of english friends also. we are thining of returning next year very good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Incekum beach resort is a perfect place for families with small children. We liked the location, close to Avsallar and Alanya. We also enjoyed the Turkish Bath and the rest of the fasilities. Felt is was safe for our children to play on the whole area. Both inside and in the Gameroom. It really is a beautiful area, with flowers, trees ++ The service was excellent, ecpesially in the resturant. We had a waiter, Hassan, who was there 100% for all of us. Food - Great!!! The fruit-tables looked like artwork.The one thing I have to say is that I would like the rooms to be a little bit bigger. We stayed there 4 persons, but in the whole - it really doesn`t matter!! We only slept there. We felt very welcome at your hotel, and we loved to stay there. We have already recommanded the hotel to several of our friends. We have decided to come back ourselves, with some friends in a couple of years. Thank you for the best holiday ever :-D

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank AalesundHeidi
Reviewed March 31, 2010

Very googd hotel, big swimming pool, small beach,water sports, animations, food ok, nice staff. Perfect for families with children.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2009

Came here with my son. facilities very good including room, fitness centre and dining area. The location with the resort spead out along the beach side including huge pool area and adequate gardens together with a tennis court and a sea side football pitch was excellent.

The food and drink for an all inclusive deal was great value and good standard with wide variety. The reception staff , cleaners and waiters were all good and enjoyed practising their english. This brings me to the main down side. There were about six english here in a cast of may be four hundred mainly German who after a few days drove us mad. We also had the misfortune to have a room next to two Russians who had a general disregard for anyone else particularly at three in a morning with thier ghetto blaster at full belt.. Some thing you would not expect of a hotel of this calibre. I would avoid being in the same vacinity as anyone from this nation on any future holiday. The Turks we spoke to in and around the area dont like them and I can see why.

In conclusion a fine well run hotel in a superb location good facilities with helpful staff. The downside was too many Germans and a worrying element of Russians who do not know how to behave.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank DavidRiley
Reviewed September 23, 2009

Hi, I am Radostina from Bulgaria. My holiday in Incekum Beach Resort was ok till i found out that the chambermaids STOLE my jewelries. Wrote complaint letter to the management of the hotel but they didn't pay attention and said there's no argument to blame.

I blame them because they stole my jewelry and they did it during Ramazan - the holy month.

You decide if you want to go there.

Radostina