“A pretty little out of the way cafe”
Review of Madame Butterfly

Madame Butterfly
Ranked #7 of 38 Restaurants in Westbury
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I was amazed to find such a pretty little place in the side streets of Westbury. It's the nicest one I've found so far in Westbury. It has a lovely outside garden, nice upstairs area and a quaint downstairs area.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I had a lovely lunch and the service and food are excellent, it has a lovely atmosphere and if you are dining alone you don't feel out of place, Jo and Gemma are really lovely and the serving staff are always cheerful and welcoming. I don't normally like going out to eat alone but love going there. The background music is brilliant. I'm a regular

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to Madam Butterfly, I have walked passed hundreds of times and thought we needed to try it out. We were not disappointed, lovely food, friendly staff and great service. We will be returning in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We'd spent a few days in the area, and on our way home we looked for a place to stop for some lunch. I had seen that madame butterfly had good reviews, so we (three adults and a baby) popped in. The atmosphere seemed really nice, with 50s/60s rock 'n' roll playing in the background, we were found a table to sit at. There wasn't a menu on our table but another customer helpfully handed us one. We ordered fish finger sandwiches and omelettes, which were delicious. It was a very pleasant lunch time, with helpful staff and nice food.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I've recommended and been to this place so many times and no matter how busy they are your never kept waiting the people who work there are great make you feel at home the food is amazing and great value.