“Good for solo eating.”

New China Cottage
Ranked #16 of 39 Restaurants in Westbury
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Good for a solo dinner. Proper Chinese cuisine, at a fast pace when going to pick up. In my opinion I would recommend the Chicken Hong-Kong style.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Ordered food for home delivery, hour later no food, another two calls, and another 40 mins later found arrived. Not to normal standard, warm, bland, not enjoyable! Shame that service was poor, grumpy bloke on phone, bad night for new China cottage

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

We always choose China cottage for a Chinese take away. Always cooked to perfection. The smoked chicken is out most favourite dish. Delicious.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I would like to say thanks to the young lad that delivered my tea 17/1/2017. Our driveway is really muddy and has a caravan there for a short time. I could see he wasn't to pleased but he was polite and got on with his job. So thankyou very much for that. I was shattered so for him to be kind and not refuse to walk over the mud was really good of him. I don't know his name.
P.s drive being stoned tomorrow. And the food was lovely as always.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Order garlic king prawns (78A). Only to be devilered not what I order so as I do I call them. Got fobed of saying that's was what I order which did not have garlic at all but did have chilli seeds and a tomato sauce which you can see in the image below also was very spice. Also was not stated on the menu due to sensitive stomach I could not eat this meal at all. The manager was not help and very poor customer service. Not very happy at all.