The most outstanding part of our stay was the service we received. The staff at Tree Houses go above and beyond normal hospitality. We had the pleasure of dealing with Zita, Ron, Danielle and Vikki and all of them were more than happy to help with our booking, enquiries, and Danielle even loaned us her own personal mobile charger when we needed one!
This place is definitely for those who love the outdoors: it is a haven for animal lovers as the local wildlife love to come and say hello if you're out on the verandah; the grounds of the whole resort are beautiful to explore, with little creeks, open clearings and beautiful flora; and right at the doorstep is the walking track to Kondalilla Falls.
We stayed in the Modern Deluxe Tree House and our four-night stay was cosy, romantic and isolated. We could stroll through the bush surrounding our tree house in our robes and slippers, because nobody could see us.
The room was a beautiful, split-level studio that was easy to keep warm and the nights were the most peaceful we have ever had.
We stayed just after our wedding and we will definitely be coming back here for as many anniversaries as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a holiday escape that will rejuvenate your senses amongst relaxing waterfalls and the natural beauty of the rainforest. Tree Houses has 23 cabins from affordable to luxury. Weddings and conferences are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kondalilla Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tree Houses Of Montville Hotel Montville
- Treehouses Of Montville Mapleton