Most people have covered things but I have a few comments. Our room was very nice and had 5 wall lamps with the lowest light output made. Bring a LED bulb if you want to read or if you do any detail activity. Our room had 2 straight back and one rocking chair. Not good for sitting on the balcony. The bathroom had a high louvered window in the bathroom which opened to the hallway and dim lighting. The walls were not made to block sound. Take a light if walking to the Luggaci restaurant at night, there is a metal grate that can catch your foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the misty cloud forest of Monteverde, El Establo offers the best quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience: The area`s best view, heated indoor pools, spa, restaurants, café-bars, special events center, internet access, souvenirs shop, tennis court, basketball court, mini soccer court, hiking trails, canopy tour and the most charming staff. This half Costarican – half Quaker, family owned hotel, will allow you to share the best of both cultures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your El Establo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Establo Hotel Monteverde
- El Establo Monteverde
- El Establo Costa Rica/Monteverde