Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Selvatura Park
from US$80.00
from US$50.00
from US$35.00
from US$121.00
3,319 results
All reviews hummingbird garden hanging bridges canopy tour tarzan swing cloud forest costa rica insect museum reptile house canopy walk zip line experience afraid of heights humming birds suspension bridge self guided a lot of fun felt safe rain jacket
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The zip lines were amazing! Most of the guides were fantastic and all of them were great with my two kids. The only down side is that they kept messing with my husband who is over weight...kept telling him to lay off the beer:-(.
The butterfly garden was gorgeous. We were able to take our time and linger after our guide took us through. All in all it was great.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful views from bridges. Look to the left on bridge 4 or 5 (longest one) for monkeys in the distance

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Incredible Experience! This was the most intense zip lining I've experienced and with the most amazing views. I may never zip line again, as I don't think anything would compare. The equipment is safe and the staff is professional. I believe zip lining is the best way to see the Cloud Forest and Selvatura Park is a great place to do it at. After zip lining, we walked the hanging bridges which is another excellent way to take in the sights and get a few photos while doing so.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hike! Sturdy and safe Bridges offer breathtaking views of the amazing canopy. The duration is about 1.5 hours, take the guided tour.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

We had a great time on our zip-lining tour through the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The equipment was clean and the staff was friendly and made everyone feel safe at all times. Sadly, we didn't see any wildlife (can't control that!) but did have some AWESOME views of the rainforest. This is the second time I've done this tour and the first time walking the amazing (but kind of scary) hanging bridges. Highly recommend this tour. BEWARE - would recommend bus transportation if you can find it. The roads up to Monteverde are the worst in the country.