“Dreadful - avoid”

Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: Barbecue, Costa Rican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Amy's Cuisine Restaurant is a familiar place for 22 consecutive years .where we worked from one generation to continue pleasing palates. We have our chef for 18 consecutive years where thanks to god could please many people. The restaurant is shaping up to be a place that helps the environment in which we are participating with the ICT to achieve the CST .
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The worst plate of pasta and vegetarian pizza we have ever had. The pasta tasted warmed up and reminded us of aeroplane food. The pizza was like cardboard with a tasteless topping.
The pins colada was undrinkable. We were told it was the same as they have been making for the last 20 years. They were not prepared to listen. I have travelled quite a lot and often drink pina colada’s, the one we had here was simply awful.
The other cocktails were too sweet.
Service was very average. There was no atmosphere.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

We had lunch here which was both a local dish and we enjoyed it. The waiter was very helpful and the service was quick.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

The menu had a lot of choices that looked good. My oldest daughter and were both considering the same type of pasta, but the server said that kids shouldn't order it because they always find it too spicy and try to send it back. I asked about some of the ingredients in some of the dishes, and my daughter chose an alternative. I ordered the "too spicy" pasta and found it to be good, but nowhere near spicy. My daughter ended up ordering something else which the server said did not have mushrooms and it had mushrooms. The food came and it was good, although it did not all come at the same time, which was a problem. I really liked the "Aztec soup". My wife had the Chicken Cordon Bleu and was not impressed. The bottled water served at the table was extremely overpriced ($10 for water for a table of 4? really?). The bill for the 4 of us came to over $80 for lunch. No drinks, just water. Good food, but not worth that much. Would not go back.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

My wife and I had 2 meals at this restaurant, both suppers. Staff was excellent and fast. Food was well cooked and plentiful.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We ate lunch here with six other couples. The waiter was very responsive to our requests that included sharing entrees. The food was good. We ate inside, but tables are available outside as well. Prices were in line with other local establishments. Enjoyed this restaurant.