All reviews kids room vegetarian food prem mandir yamuna expressway green fields the general manager mr comfortable stay dinner buffet breakfast spread swimming pool check in was smooth this lovely hotel welcome drink front office place to stay main attractions visited this hotel
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went with my family group and found the ambience and food best in the whole of vrindavan.
Helpful staff with nice indian food bit crowded though due to extended weekend but overall very pleasant venue... must visit for stay / food both...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nidhivan V, General Manager at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Mr.Gaurav,
Greetings from Vrindavan !!

Thank you for sharing your feedback as it is really important for us to know how our guests experiencing their stay. Thank you for your patronage and appreciating our hotel services.
My Team joins me in thanking you and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

The hotel experience was totally contrary to the reviews existing on MMT. The worst part was the buffet........... very less variety and taste less food specially bakery items. On top of that breakfast buffet was cleared before 10:30 while the timing were till 10:30. Now the main reason for writing this review is to file a complaint against Ms Ankita & Mr Vinod who r there to resolve guests prob whereas the were totally rude & indifferent towards us . They don’t deserve to be in hospitality business i am hereby uploading video on YouTube in which one can see cleared buffet just after 5 min of our arrival, even after informing them that we will be there before 10:20 .Moreover the toiletries were below standard pls pls never to opt for this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rohans38
Nidhivan V, General Manager at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Mr.Rohan,
Greetings from Vrindavan !!

Please accept our apology for the lapses and I regret we could not live upto your expectation.

We have taken note of your observation and put them for an immediate correction. We will be most pleased to host you again, shall your travel plan brings you here again.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

I found this as the best hotel to stay in Vrindavan. The lobby is tastefully designed & looks very elegant. The restaurant has nice setup. Breakfast was lavishly created. The best part was the collection of books in the lobby area. Very few hotels keep books & even fewer have the understanding of keeping the right mix of books. The collection was exquisite & I felt like reading each of them during my 2 nights stay. I requested the staff to allow to lend the books overnight which they happily agreed.

The Hotel also has a nice garden at the back which can be used for small parties, get togethers

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Nidhivan V, General Manager at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Mr.Sanju,
Greetings from Vrindavan !!

Thank you for staying at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico and taking time to post this lovely review on our hotel. We are truly grateful for recommending our hotel.

We are glad to keep up to your expectation, my Team joins me in thanking you and we look forward to hosting you again.
I will certainly be sharing the feedback with my team.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I stayed here for 4 nights in February 2018.

Property: The hotel property is a bit away from most other town things so that provides a quieter setting but you will need a ride to get into town. The hotel lobby is a large open space with nice local artwork. The restaurant is just off the lobby as is a small gift shop. They has a great sitting area and lots of books highlighting local culture and historical India. Also, the free WiFi signal is strongest in the lobby (no so much in rooms on upper floors).

Room: I had a standard room with a good AC unit, multiple electrical outlets for electronics, coffee/tea station, and refrigerator (that did not cool well). Flat screen TV that did not stay on. I unplugged the power source and tried to restart but same problem happened over and over. Reported to front desk but it was second to last day and TV was no big deal. Housekeeping staff was excellent.

Staff/Service: Front desk staff was most helpful and professional. Bellman and others were also very pleasant and helpful. Restaurant staff were very nice but not always quick to the table with ordered drinks. Also, the staff was very understanding when I arrived covered in Holi colored dust and dyes and offered my 'special' towels to clean off with (I am sure they tossed them immediately).

Food/Drink: OK, I am a bit biased here as a Non-Veg person who enjoys a drink with dinner. The cuisine is a mix of Indian and a couple other offers including some really nice desserts.. All the food was excellent and many options available. However, there were no non-veg (meat) options and no alcohol served.

If you are veg no alcohol person, this place would be perfect. For me, it was not.

Room Tip: Rooms facing north offer views of the fields and open land.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ColdCorona

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Vrindavan !!

I am glad to note your pleasant stay at the hotel, Vrindavan is a Holi Destination and all meals are essentially Vegetarian. In the given stance, we try and do our best to keep our guest happy.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is just off main road so it's quiet n piecefull atmosphere around it. Room was modern, clean and with cosy bed.
We had breakfast and it was absolutly amazing. Food and service. Dosas were so good. Choices of dishes as well was wide - as per veg option only.

Internet was workin fast!

Would really recommend this place. Especially if you wanna visit Prem Mandrin Temple which is 5 min drive by car from there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Alex,
Greetings from Vrindavan !!

Thank you for staying at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico and taking time to post the feedback. We are truly grateful for recommending our hotel.