US$22
ARDCI Corporate Inn(Virac)(Great Value!)
US$16
Agoda.com
US$15
US$323
US$158
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Misibis Bay Resort(Cagraray Island)
US$160
US$18
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot waterone nightfree shuttle to the airportwithin walking distancerooms are cleansecond floorchesupermarketmanilachurchwifimallseasidetrucksidesislanditinerary
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here in November while attending a family wedding. The hotel is very clean and comfortable, with free WiFi. The staff were so helpful in organising transport and other requests we had. A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO CHE on reception who was so helpful and went out of her way to assist us when one of our party had to return home at short notice. There is not alot of choice in Verac, but even if there was I doubt they would be as welcoming and comfortable as here.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank KILQUADE
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I visited Virac months ago for a very short business trip. I learned about Midtown Inn through a friend who was assigned there for work. The place is pretty much an above-average inn for a place like Virac. Its physical structure is modest, average rooms which have the basics (hot&cold shower, TV, small closet) though the bed was small. Just enough for one to play dead the entire night. The environment is similar with Manila inns/apartelles, you know, the feeling that you'll just suddenly be awaken by the sounds of intimacy on the other side of the room or someone might knock on your door and offer some kind of 'special' service. Nothing like these though during my stay.

It is conveniently located at the center of Virac's small town proper. The ever popular bee is just across the street where good fast food awaits in case you have some gastric issues with roadside eateries/restos. The port is a minute's walk. Church is also nearby. Their mini restaurant is not so appealing though. Lots of choices in the menu but few are readily available. The atmosphere during my stay was bad actually since there's this bad odor around, like that awful smell of a dead rat or something. Whatever it was, my appetite went ahead before the food was served. I just need something to eat.

Over-all, if you're on a quick, short trip to Virac, this place is an option.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Mang_Fisher
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Practically in the center of town, within walking distance to a fastfood chain, drugstore, the church.

Simple and clean, very basic. Everything works - the water heater, airconditioning, and TV. Quite upscale for the small town like Virac, really. :)

I'm not the tallest guy around, but the bed was small so I hardly had space to move around.

Overall, I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank yjgisaac
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The hotel is cozy with friendly staff. Problem starts if you eat in their restaurant which normally has little food to offer. Maybe because it was during the Holy Week when we were there and people in the provinces are Catholics so almost all the restaurants and places to eat are closed. The area is near the Port of Virac where you can jog in the morning. Wifi and hot water are available. You must try their rice coffee and tapang kalabaw. It has a roofdeck to see the whole of the city.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank CeeJay014
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I visited Virac in 2012 with my husband. It is typical of me to choose the place where to stay. We stayed in two different hotels in Virac during our visit. One was in a resort hotel close to the airport. I'm sure we will stay at the Catanduanes Midtown again. The staff were very nice & accommodating, most of all they are very polite. It is always a good thing to see first hand people at the reception greet you with a smile & respect no matter how crappy you look like from a long journey. The manager was very nice & friendly & glad to offer options to make your stay as comfortable as possible if there might come problems during your stay. They also have a free transport service to the airport , souvenirs, & free breakfast. Thank you and hope to see you again on our next visit in Catanduanes.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple