All reviews hot water one night free shuttle to the airport within walking distance rooms are clean second floor che supermarket manila church wifi mall seaside truck sides island itinerary
Reviewed March 12, 2016

I first stayed in a friend's beach property and, while I loved the hospitality, I thought I wanted to stay one night in town. Midtown was my friend's recommendation and I knew she would recommend only the best for me. And the hotel lived up to my expectation.

Nothing fancy. But for a place as remote as Virac on the island province of Catanduanes, my expectations were met. I feared having to stay in a hotel for salesmen and traveling agents. I did not think tourism was good in Virac enough for the town to have a decent hotel.

The room was clean. I enjoyed people watching from the veranda at the end of the second floor "lobby". The coffee shop served good, inexpensive food.

I won't have any qualms recommending this hotel to friends who might want to explore Catanduanes.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Angelito P
Reviewed February 3, 2016

We were somehow had a nice stay but no wifi in all rooms :( u have to stay at the lounge area to connect.. Surprisingly when we were about to check out and pay by credit cards since i am a senior citizen, they did not allow to discount us that dismayed me..It hassled me to go to the bank to be able to avail the discount...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Catanduanes Midtown Inn is one of the nicest hotels that I've stayed at. It's convenient as it is near restaurants, convenience stores and the port. The rooms are spacious and you'll even have access to the rooftop where you can have a view of the roundabout. One of the staff gave me a discount during my stay and they even took my laundry to the laundry shop. What an awesome service!!!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank HommieMagnusKairos
Reviewed September 14, 2015

We stayed here for two nights. The staff was very accommodating. Everything was ready when we arrived. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and newly renovated.

The location is great! It's right across the supermarket, and nearby excellent restaurants and coffee shops.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Almira S
Reviewed September 11, 2015

The Hotel Staff/Driver was already waiting at the airport when we arrived with a sign for us to recognize them. All of their staff are very accommodating and always ready to give us what we need or requested. The cleanliness and hygiene was excellent compared to the tariff. The Hotel offered a tour for P4400 for 4pax. But the guide charged me P9000/- for 2 pax for 6 hours trip to caramoran island (very dishonest). I informed the hotel on the way back but NO Response though I left my mobile number

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple