Catanduanes Midtown Inn
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsin townhot waterone nightmercury drugfree shuttle to the airportwithin walking distancerooms are cleansecond floorchesupermarketmanilachurchwifimallseasidetrucksides
Reviewed October 17, 2017

The staff of Midtown inn are very accommodating and helpful to our request. Che, personally was very helpful on finding us a tour driver and aiding on our travel itinerary. The only downside of the entire experience was wifi was very weak to almost inexistent on our room. They also provide free airport transfers to their guests.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Midtown Inn literally speaks up its name. Strategically located amidst the town of Virac owning the central business district thus housing tourists and guests favorably as all essentials or quick needs are just a matter of steps to get. Great customer service, specially our senior attendee Mam Che who willingly chartered a tricycle for us to explore the scenic sides of Virac. When I get back, I'll definitely book longer to experience relaxation by the beach at their private resort. :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

This was our second time staying here and once again found it to be the perfect place to recover after spending a week in the province. The location is right in the center of town giving you access to everything you need within walking distance. The rooms are clean and the staff is always pleasant and helpful. They also offer a free shuttle to the airport which is very convenient. I will always stay here when I am in Virac.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Loved my stay at this wonderful inn. Rooms are very clean and tidy and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. They are so helpful and friendly and always smiling. Hotel is very central and easy access to shops, malls and supermarket and also a short stroll to the beach and restaurants. I will definitely recommend this place and will return here as well. Try to do an island hopping experience so worth it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Catherine L
Reviewed April 22, 2017

I was with this hotel for 2-1/2 weeks. The supervisor on the morning staff was very knowledgeable, e.g., where to buy this, where is this place, how can you get there, what stores offers this, etc. The location was excellent particularly for me who loves going to church, and the seaside to exercise (they are only 3 blocks away). On the left side of this hotel is an eatery whose price is a little over a dollar for one decent meal with a soda (I am from California). For sure I will stay there again next year.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo