All reviewsfishpool barturkeykids clubgreat holidaythomas cooksaladlast yeartwo weeksmini zoobar staffice creamcakeshotel guestsflat breadsoft drinks and waterrelax pool
Reviewed October 7, 2011

We stayed at the alba resort from the 22nd sept to the 29th sept.
We arrived at around 1am and on arrival we was directed towards the restaurant for snacks although none of us had anything we thought it was a nice touch, check-in was quick and our luggage was bought up to our room in no time.
We was given two rooms next to each other in block 3 with a wonderful pool and sea view.
As already mentioned by a previous poster this is a predominatly a german resort and i did find that some of them to be very rude especially towards my daughters boyfriend who has a disability and they had no problem in pointing and staring at him and making it blatantly obvious that they were talking about him and this made it very uncomfortable at times especially when were were in the restauraunt trying to have a nice meal together.
The hotel itself is lovely our room was spotless and the was tea and coffee making facilities as well as a mini bar stocked daily with water and soft drinks.
The food was lovely and there was always plenty a good selection and we never struggled to find something we liked, we really enjoyed the snack bars both the one by the beach and the one at the pool.
Theres not much out of the hotel just a small selection of shops to your left as you come out of the hotel but If you want to get out and about the easiest and cheapest way to do this was to catch one of the many dolmus buses that pick up and drop off right outside the hotel we went to side ( witch is a must) and to kumkoy where there is quite a few shops although most all seem to sell the same things.

The staff at this hotel were great and 'erkan' at the lobby bar was particularly lovely he always knew what we drank and he made us feel very welcome.
The animation team are also a credit to this hotel they work very hard from morning till late at night and in particular 'yusuf ' and 'anya' who made a special journey up to the lobby to say goodbye to us all the night we were leaving.
So to sum it up we had a really nice relaxing break and met some wonderful people and some not so wonderful and would consider a return to this hotel at some point in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I arrived at the Alba with my son 23 months old and my wife for a 2 week holiday on the 19th September, this being the first foreign holiday for my son we chose this hotel because of the good reviews and the all inclusive so that no matter what time of day we could get a snack for him!
The hotel is very clean and tidy no bugs to scare the missus! The animation team just adored my little boy and took time out to talk.
I do however have some observations:
The waiting staff in the resturants seem miserable until you tip them then they are all over you like a rash.
The walk down to the beach can be very hazardous especially when they have watered the plants and make the path wet, my son slipped a few times and nearly rolled all the way down to the beach, the walk back up is very hard going the ramps are very steep so be warned if you have a wheelchair you will get to the beach very quickly and possibly not return unless you have Geoff Capes with you to push it back up!
Linking with that there are steps that lead to the bedrooms which was a bit of a nuisance with a pushchair.
The "zoo" we thought that although my son liked the animals was very cruel especially the pelican
Overall a good holiday lots to do possibly won't go back because it is a predominantly German area where everything is set up for them, signs in German and prices in Euros etc,We found there was a minority in the hotel that were very rude, pushing in to get to food first, not holding doors open when they see you coming with a pushchair etc, don't get me wrong I don't have any gripe with Germans just can't abide rude people and no i don't want to go to an area of just brits and end up in the "red lion" pub, just a nice relaxing holiday with things to do for my son

Room Tip: We had a room in the 4 block which was quiet and overlooked the pool and sea
2  Thank Simon B
Reviewed October 4, 2011

alba hotel was the perfect hoılday for me and my husband we work very hard and needed a good rest and alba was perfect,the servıce ın the restaurant was very good our waıters name was murat and we found hım very poılet and spoke very good englısh ,the servıce we had at breakfast and dınner tımes was 100% and the room was 100% thnakyou murat and everybody at alba for a lovely hoılday be back soon ,

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donna h
Reviewed September 30, 2011

From the first time we arrived to the time we left me, my son and daughter were treated with the utter most respect and kindness by all the staff. I would like to point out that the animation team made our stay so enjoyable it cannot be put in words. I would like to give a special thank you to these people from the animation team; Yusuf, Kemal, Mehmet, Emrah, Aliyah, Maylou, Vera, Anya and the rest of the company plus the entertainment manager for giving us great entertainment every day from 10am till midnight. You could not choose a better resort for a holiday; its clean, the food is good, the views are amazing and the staff will make sure you have the best possible holiday you can have.
please Alba resort do not get rid of any of the animation team as they work so hard for our entertainment.

1  Thank b0b1962
Reviewed September 28, 2011

We could not fault the Alba Resort and this was our best holiday- excellent staff, a good variety of Food, spotlessly clean and we will go back next year.
My wife and I arrived on the 8th September for one week with the intention of venturing out and about. However, we found that there was so much to do that we didn't feel the need to, mainly spending our time around the 2 Pool Areas and exploring what is a large complex, well kept and interesting and there is something for everybody.
We were impressed with the Animation Team and every member of staff was friendly - the best bunch we've come across.
Our Room was in Block 8 - very clean and plenty of space.The Mini-Bar was topped-up daily as were Towels.
All being well, we will be back there next year.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple