See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Just returned from a week at this hotel. Had a great time. Contrary to other reviews there are English speaking staff at reception. Any queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently by reception. Cannot fault them. Especially my favourite Eray who is very charming and accommodating
Had a lovely, spacious and clean room. Overlooked the pool which was nice but it also presented my biggest gripe of my stay. The loud music from the wooden bar built across the pool!! Starts at lunchtime and goes on till about midnight. Drove me crazy!! So if you want peace and quiet don't ask for a pool view room.
The beach is about 400m and the hotel offers free sun beds and umbrellas. There is also a beach bar. I didn't find the food available there as good as it was in the hotel. There is also a free shuttle service to and from the beach.
The hotel was ful of German guests as this area of Side seems to cater more for them than Brits. So don't expect to meet with many Brits there.
I loved my week here and have already booked another week to return in June. Can't wait!!

Room Tip: Pool view rooms suffer from loud music from one of the pool bars.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Side Royal Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear BillayRambo5,

Thank you for your nice comment!

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your staying at our hotel. Our guests satisfaction is our main concern, and getting this kind of reviews is always a stimulus for us to enhance our services and keep on doing better and better. We really hope to welcoming you as our guest again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel four times in the last year , by Turkish stand ads it is a small hotel two hundred rooms.
The hotel is beautiful , the decor and furnishings are of a very high standard .
The pool area is well thought out with a fairly large pool , ample loungers and a small bar with adjacent snack bar .
The main restaurant is excellent with ample choice of dishes .
The coffee shop / patisserie serves fabulous pasties , good coffee and a selection of teas .
The beach bar serves drinks and snacks and has more than enough Sun loungers
at the time I was there .

Room Tip: I would suggest pool view room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donnie R
hotel_responsible, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Side Royal Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Donnie R,

Thanks a lot for your fantastic full recommendation!

We are more than happy that you had a great stay with us and that you fully satisfied with our services as well as facilities.

We hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Visited this place for a weeks holiday with my partner (also a woman). I've noticed a few comments saying about there not being any English people at this hotel and this is also true in our experience however this didn't bother us as we were in another country so it's obviously expected. First day or so was fine but we did notice that bar staff ESPECIALLY the rude woman, always served everyone else before us and we were always last. This didn't bother us hardly as we focussed on what we wanted to do etc and put it to preference or paying customers as we were all inclusive. The food was good and a very good variety and that I cannot fault at all. Rooms clean and fresh and again no fault there. However, unfortunately this was the only good things to be said about the hotel. After the second day it became more and more apparent that the staff had a problem with our sexuality. Not that we flaunted it of course but a problem
Nonetheless. So much so that the rude female bar person came to collect our drinks glasses as we were innocently sunbathing, did a big disgust sigh, rolled her eyes and walked away. Following day sunbathing together, I didn't realise she was coming toward us and lovingly kissed my partner on her cheek to she tut, hissed and cussed in Turkish. This made my partner upset and me angry so I kissed my partner reassuringly and was again cussed in Turkish and shouted at, again in Turkish and from
That moment on anytime she passed or served us she made vile and disgusting gay remarks. This wasn't only to us but also another male gay guest who I witnessed a torrent of abuse. As if this wasn't bad enough, the entertainment was provided but catered for German guests. Not a problem as we like a variety of cultures and the German guests had been so friendly and lovely to us so we decided 1 night to take part. There was a slight man (don't know his name) doing the disco who was always polite and friendly towards us and all guests and the manager of animation team, mustafa, was very derogatory towards my partner making lewd remarks. They also got 3 women up to play "games" and made them do what if class as slightly sordid things like take their bras off and collect other female guests bras and run around parading their bra less breasts then when 1 respectable and I intimidated woman refused to play and requested to leave the game and sit back in her chair mustafa belittled her to the point of tears, cussed her, then shooed her away like she was nothing. There's a fair bit more I could write but I think I've made my point pretty clear.
We respect all cultures and people
From all walks of life and researched gay people being in side and if it was acceptable and even asked our tour operator to which every response was the same. They are very europeanised and this is not a problem!
Would
Never in a million years recommend this hotel or any of its staff to anyone who
Has respect for women and people in general. Never will we ever visit again

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank missjay81
Nihal C, Manager at Side Royal Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear missjay81,

Thank you for choosing Side Royal Paradise.

Our aim is to provide our guests with memorable experiences and we wish to apologize for any shortcomings you encountered on your stay. Please be assured that this is not indicative of our usual standards.
We as a hotel definitely had no intention of making any guests’ stay disappointing and we have taken all notes, due to the fact that these are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continuously.
We will review all the facts with the staff involved to correct whatever is necessary to prevent this from happening again.

Thank you for the time you took to share your experience and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and be able to restore your faith.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

I have visited side a number of times over the past 12 months so had an idea of what to expect.

Side is a Russian and German based holiday destination that never bothered me in the slightest.

I went away with just myself and my 7 year old son. I always use a private transfer which was 35 euro and only takes 45 min from airport. We arrived at around 2am was shown to our room which was big enough for us both overlooking the pool.

.The food- basic and not much choice got quite repetitive after a few days.

.The Drinks- fizzy pop for kids the beer was not so good,I enjoy efes although the hotel did not use this brand. SOME spirits but I did enjoy the cocktails.
If you want to be served by the the pool tip the waiters from day one and they will serve you each day.

.Entertainment- they really did try but not much going on in the day really apart from the odd games and the evening entertainment is obviously in German.

Their is a shop facing hotel to get lilos efes and snacks if needed.

Overall would I go to this hotel again? NO

I will definitely be visiting Turkey again as I love the place and the people..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bbnb2014
Management response:Responded September 11, 2017

Dear bbnb2014,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay.

You mentioned many positive items for which we are very grateful. We are happy to know that you had a good time with us. The satisfaction of our guests is very important to us. Also your remarks will be shared with the respective department heads.

We hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the near future and demonstrate our superior customer service and facilities. Thank you once again for choosing our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We visited this hotel last October as a family of 4, the hotel itself is not as big as it looks on the pictures. pool area quite small,
rooms were cleaned daily and very nice, we had a 2 bedroomed room. not a great view though.
food was great both at the beach bar and the hotel.
all entertainment was in german. in fact we were the only English people staying at the hotel at the time, I do like german people but would have been nice if at least one member of staff spoke English and some of the entertainment carried out in both languages. they are happy to take the money from English guests to stay but then don't give us any service which is a shame.
we didn't allow it to spoil our trip as we ventured out daily and found some great little places.
wouldn't go back to this hotel, there are plenty of other hotels in side that cater for all nationalities.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank yildizea
Management response:Responded August 21, 2017

Dear yildizea,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review about your recent stay at our hotel!

Sorry for the inconveniences you have experienced during your recent stay with us. We constantly work on improving our guests’ satisfaction; therefore, your feedback, positive or negative, helps us to see our product through the eyes of our guests and is highly valuable to us. The sadder we are to read that your stay was disturbed by the interaction with our staff. Please rest assured that they do their best to make the stay of each one of other guests comfortable as possible.

Again, thank you very much for your valuable feedback – we would be more than happy to welcome you again soon to offer you an even better experience.