1.Rooms are quite small
2. The "lake facing rooms" they promised actually faces a big sized puddle
3.Food - average- omlettes had egg shells. Limited dinner options too
4.Worst part- room service. you have to call 2-3 times to get even a bottle of water. We ordered room service thrice and requested the bill to be presented with it each time. They did not comply. At the time of checkout, the manager was calling up the restaurant to find out the value of room service ordered. The F&B guys did not have it and consequently, we were standing there asked to spell out each item eaten, the restaurant guy was on the phone looking up that item's price and narrating it to the manager who then wrote it down on ur final bill...All this while we had a plane to catch!!
We left absolutely annoyed !!
It's a beautiful property and the reception staff were courteous. However, Steps must be taken to improve the quality of service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isola Di Cocco ( Island of Coconuts ) is a Complete resort by all means with its exotic location ( a breath taking combo of Backwater & Beach), it has one of the best Ayurvedic Center offering all Panchakarma Packages , Yoga & Meditation on a tranquil & peaceful location. COME & REJUVENATE with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Isola Di Cocco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isola Di Cocco Beach Hotel Puvar