3,286 results
All reviews thai restaurant obelisk restaurant main building infinity pool dead sea junior suite beautiful hotel kids club mini bar golf cart pool staff guest relations breakfast buffet is private beach soft drinks amazing service special thanks
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was there for one night with my friend Dina before yesterday ... the hotel and the service and the whole staff from a to z is just amazing and beyond our expectations.
But one thing I have to write about was the food at the Italian restaurant ... we booked a table for dinner and the food was horrible we couldn't eat anything at all .. plus the prices was too expensive.
So please make sure to take our feedback seriously and to make a huge difference about the food in this restaurant.
Otherwise everything in the hotel was just perfect except this one.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nannos S
Kees H, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Nannos S,

Thank you for being our guest at Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea and for taking your precious time to review our hotel with a wonderful feedback. we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our facilities and team members were up to your expectations. We are very proud that we have succeeded and appreciate your compliments. We hope to welcome you back in the very near future to our little haven of relaxation.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location, great infinity pool and service by Mohammad El Momae. Great for sunset and the dead sea floating mud bath experience was bucket list worthy!

Special shout out to the team at the Sumarian Terrace for the great entertainment & service, especially Raigee, Juvil, Majed & Mohammad with Feras leading the way-- first class hospitality!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kees H, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Jason C,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Huge rooms with nice spacious teraces. The whole complex is beautifully designed. The staff is very polite and professional.They even help you out putting the mud on your body at the beach which is in front of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear NewPlacesLover,

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I greatly enjoyed my stay there. The spa is beautiful and I did a private yoga session in the lemon garden. I also LOVED the pools (especially the guy who cleans your glasses!) and the food was great. And, can't beat the Dead Sea experience. I'm going back!

Room tip: Ask for a sea view.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear JulieShipman,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I was here to for spring break, I wanna enjoy and relax a bit with my husband and kids, I was amazed how everything was so great!!! I can't exaggerate more on how good the staffs are. They have an amazing food and the view, wowwww it's superb! I was in the beach with my husband and we really do float! I thought dead sea isn't a thing, but it is. I really didn't regret staying in here for the first time in Jordan. Our spring break would not be that successful if I haven't seen the kids club. It was an amazing place for us parents who also want to have a break, the staff in there would surely care for your kids. My kids doesn't even want to go home. All in all it was great experience!

Date of stay: March 2018