“brilliant”
Review of Hartleys

Hartleys
Price range: US$13 - US$52
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
walney island
“brilliant”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

this is a great place to eat out.you must book first as gets very busy.small place but homely.staff very friendly.went with my husband ,daughter son-in-law and my granddaughter whio is 4years old.we were sat in front of the counter and my granddaughter talked the staffs heads off and they didnt mind.they were very good with her. food was very good and got plenty.people we talked to said you didnt get much food but they were wrong.

• Polish first
Dalton in furness
“My favourite place”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We have been going to hartleys regularly since they opened, we love it, we go with our children for the early bird and if my husband and I want a grown up night we go for dinner. I cannot fault it I have always enjoyed it thoroughly and recommend to all my friends and colleagues. Dalton is a lovely town to live and it is such a bonus to have such a great eating place, keep up the good work!
They are catering for my nieces christening later in the year and we're looking forward to it

Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“FIRST TIME WILL NOT BE THE LAST”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Went today for lunch. I had steak and it was cooked to perfection, very tender and tasted fantastic. Only down side was the fries some other local restaurants make their own, these were frozen but were ok. For my dessert i chose the profiter rolls and they were awesome, came with a nice dark chocolate sauce that wasn't to bitter or sweet. Overall a good meal only other down side i noticed on the bill we got charged for a slice of lime in our drinks???

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Another little gen”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Fantastic food in this little village Unexpected findThe early diner is fab value and the meals are fantastic quality No wonder most people have to book in advance!

Visited February 2012
cumbria
“Tea time Special used to be special..not any more”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Used to be really good value but alas dont know whats gone on..used to eat there regularly but our last meal was nothing special and certainly wouldnt recommend anymore ..Sorry..

Visited January 2012