US$25
US$24
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

US$47
US$32
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$8
Hotel Haripriya Lodge(Hospet)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$13
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2016

So, my boyfriend has pre-booked the place, as we had an early train, and were staying in Hampi, didn't know at the time, we didn't really need that hotel in Hospet..anyways, we thought, we will have dinner, shower a few hours sleep and go to the station.
The staff at the reception is polite in rejecting your concerns. No wifi, no hot water. The room is not small, but there was no mosquito net. The bathroom was disaster - no sink, or let me put it that way, there was a sink but broken on the bathroom floor :)) We were told there is no hot water, no shower of course. I asked at least for a bucket, that was manageable after a few hours.. when we had to leave :) you are basically on the street, as the windows are not normal windows but like grids.. To conclude they charge so much for nothing, I know it is India, we travelled for 2 months there, but come on.. don't stay in that place!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Velislava F
Reviewed January 5, 2016

Proximity - If the idea of the stay is to visit Hampi, this place is ideal. Just on the Hampi road and very close to couple of good vegetarian restaurants like Shanbhag and the bus stop
Cleanliness - There is a lot of things that the management of this place needs to address.
> The bed sheets were pathetic,
> the bathroom and the amenities there very dirty (we had to request the boy to clean it couple of
times before using it , thankfully he obliged).
> During our stay of 3 days, not even once was the room cleaned or the sheets changed. The rooms
were smelling and we had to get a room freshener
Service - But for one person, all other members of the staff were very friendly and ready to help. One of staff members was very rude and I saw him getting into an argument with more than 3 guests. He was talking as though he was doing a favor on the guests
Amenities - Really bad. Have already spoke about the facilities in the room. Add to that, there is no restaurant facility, the car parking is limited and you might end up parking it on the road. There is no body to help with the car cleaning, nor is there any facility for you to clean your car.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

Pros:
Spacious rooms.
TV and remote work properly.
Management is hospitable.
Located close to the bus stop.

Cons:
Management is atleast one generation behind. They had to call the owner to find out if I had made the payment through makemytrip though I showed them the bills and sms.
There was no hot water for 2 days though I had requested.
The blankets are old and rough. Better to use your own.
Plenty of mosquitoes. I had to purchase an anti mosquito after suffering badly on night #1
No towels. Had to request for them.
Western toilets have no spray pipes.(or whatever it's called, may not matter for a few but mandatory for me)
Room lighting was bad. One of the lights even stopped working.
Food is available on request but taste is below average.
I wouldn't suggest this hotel unless you had no choice (like me). I suggest Hotel Malligi instead which is just a stone's throw away from this hotel.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Satish S
Reviewed March 21, 2015

Good for bachelor stay. when we entered, room Sofa and table were full of dust, we only only cleaned all those. bathroom was spacious and was very clean in all the sense. Everything was working fine, TV, Lighting, Fan etc. Average rate for rooms, we actually need a room for fresh up, just for 4 hours maximum. We got 1 double for five without any problem. Also we got complementary breakfast too. I will suggest the hotel for bachelor stay and for families for one night stay. It is in the middle of the town, and have a small parking lot in front itself. easy accessible one

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2015

AC room was booked. the room did not have western toilet, the one which had western toilet did not have AC. the bath room was dirty, mirror was broken.

the staff was kind.

easy to locate.

had to select this hotel beacuse all others were full

Room Tip: nothing particular
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family