See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2016

will rate average. since 1) overpriced, could have served at least breakfast for this price.
2) locality is dusty and looks unclean.

Otherwise OK, 1) close to the bus stand, 2) restaurants at walkable distances
3) courteous staff

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vineeth M
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Very near to hospet bus stand,
courteous staff behavior,
Hot water supply,
Easy to accommodate an extra person
Clean & spacious room & washrooms.
Room door handle was broken,
Underground cark parking is a bit tricky if someone parks behind ur vehicle,
Tv was not working.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Raj K
Reviewed March 14, 2016

So, my boyfriend has pre-booked the place, as we had an early train, and were staying in Hampi, didn't know at the time, we didn't really need that hotel in Hospet..anyways, we thought, we will have dinner, shower a few hours sleep and go to the station.
The staff at the reception is polite in rejecting your concerns. No wifi, no hot water. The room is not small, but there was no mosquito net. The bathroom was disaster - no sink, or let me put it that way, there was a sink but broken on the bathroom floor :)) We were told there is no hot water, no shower of course. I asked at least for a bucket, that was manageable after a few hours.. when we had to leave :) you are basically on the street, as the windows are not normal windows but like grids.. To conclude they charge so much for nothing, I know it is India, we travelled for 2 months there, but come on.. don't stay in that place!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Velislava F
Reviewed January 5, 2016

Proximity - If the idea of the stay is to visit Hampi, this place is ideal. Just on the Hampi road and very close to couple of good vegetarian restaurants like Shanbhag and the bus stop
Cleanliness - There is a lot of things that the management of this place needs to address.
> The bed sheets were pathetic,
> the bathroom and the amenities there very dirty (we had to request the boy to clean it couple of
times before using it , thankfully he obliged).
> During our stay of 3 days, not even once was the room cleaned or the sheets changed. The rooms
were smelling and we had to get a room freshener
Service - But for one person, all other members of the staff were very friendly and ready to help. One of staff members was very rude and I saw him getting into an argument with more than 3 guests. He was talking as though he was doing a favor on the guests
Amenities - Really bad. Have already spoke about the facilities in the room. Add to that, there is no restaurant facility, the car parking is limited and you might end up parking it on the road. There is no body to help with the car cleaning, nor is there any facility for you to clean your car.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

Pros:
Spacious rooms.
TV and remote work properly.
Management is hospitable.
Located close to the bus stop.

Cons:
Management is atleast one generation behind. They had to call the owner to find out if I had made the payment through makemytrip though I showed them the bills and sms.
There was no hot water for 2 days though I had requested.
The blankets are old and rough. Better to use your own.
Plenty of mosquitoes. I had to purchase an anti mosquito after suffering badly on night #1
No towels. Had to request for them.
Western toilets have no spray pipes.(or whatever it's called, may not matter for a few but mandatory for me)
Room lighting was bad. One of the lights even stopped working.
Food is available on request but taste is below average.
I wouldn't suggest this hotel unless you had no choice (like me). I suggest Hotel Malligi instead which is just a stone's throw away from this hotel.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo