All reviews bus stop great staff two nights bread busy road bergamo city tea cheese
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights and I have to say that hotel is comfy and clean. The only thing I cannot stand it's the Wi-Fi in the room: it doesn't work.
For the rest it's ok. Price/Quality is a very good compromise.
If the management reads the review, please fix the Wi-Fi.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Stayed at the hotel for two nights on a recent business trip. Greeting from staff and subsequent interactions was very helpful, friendly and professional. Buffet breakfast every morning is standard Continental affair with cheese, meats, croissants, juice, etc. The room itself was ok. Spotless in terms of cleanliness but it's all a little bit tired and in need of some improvement - the shower in particular - especially given it's supposed to be a 4 star. I'd stay again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Over the last days we resided in this hotel. We were with a a number of friends from our football nursery =. We had a football training camp. The hotel is located in the outskirts of bergamo, but besides a busy road which is close to a number of attractions, as well as close to a number of catering establishments which mitigated our requirements. The personell were friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. I would recommend to enhance service during break fast.

Room tip: Despite being on a busy road, the hotel is very quiet.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, lovely staff, location not the greatest if you don't drive but easy to use bus system into bergamo, Milan and airport good value for money, the only down side that ruined my stay was room102 the toilet seat was broken in half It cut my thigh and causing me to bleed over my trousers, the photo below is the seat after I washed the blood, if you look closely you can still see blood in the crack! It Hurt my pride more than anything! I asked to have the seat replaced, was told we can arrange a new room from tomorrow! Am I suppose to avoid the toilet until then?? I don't blame the receptionist, she was brilliant in assisting me with a lend of a charger last night I'd imagine her hands are tied at this time of the night (10.30pm) but the hotel management should of had this fixed long before another member of the public was aloud to be sold that room!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2017

Just Need a good rest during a Business trip
Location was good, very Close to the motorway, and very Close to the industrial part of Bergamo City.
Service good
The reception also called me because I was in delay and Mrs Cristina was waiting for me with the keys at the recpetion desk even if I was arriving late at 23:50

Room tip: ask for room looking with window inside the court
Date of stay: March 2017